Thread: Amanda..... so unforgettable

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink Amanda..... so unforgettable

Shop : Sakura57
    Date of Visit : 24-Nov-2018
    Rates : 1 hr/$250
    Size/shape : slim girl with C cups
    Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

In fact, I planned to go for Olivia before. But when I arrived, another girl attracted me with her beautiful face and nice voice.
    She is Amanda, the girl who brighten me. Charming eyes, big waves long hair, tall body with long legs, such a goddess to me.
    She impress me with first sight which make forgot the originally reason to come to Sakura.

Back to topic, she dressed like the fucking racing girl in the Japan AV movie that night. Hey……I love that excitement.
    I paid one hour Diamond service quickly and take her to the room. We kneel on bed and face each other, she is around 20+ years old with C cups.
    We start with light kiss. A little bit shy at the beginning, but after some nice warm up, we shower together and start our precious moment. She attentively washes me and then onto bed.

She starts BBBJ with good skill, and play my balls with her tongue. At that time, I massage her boobs softly. It is so nice white soft hand feeling with perfect size. I really wanted the BBBJ to continue but wanted to pay attention to her leg too.
    Her long slim legs really please me. I laid her down on the bed and kept the dick moving on her legs and pussy. Then we change to Cowgirl, but I still focusing her legs......OMG...... Its drive me crazy.
    I don’t remember how long we play and finally we go to main course with very nice skill and services .

It is so unforgettable. I should say, “Olivia, I still love you much, but I love Amanda too”

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Men.... Olivia is good... you are so greedy....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    quackm2002 : "If you want to shill, you guys need to be smarter and make it less obvious. You guys have common joining dates and for most of you, your first post in on pushing/promoting this review?"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by carl__johnson__ View Post
    quackm2002 : "If you want to shill, you guys need to be smarter and make it less obvious. You guys have common joining dates and for most of you, your first post in on pushing/promoting this review?"
    Whats the problem with shill ? Just read the ar , shill or not who cares ? You believe the ar and you go for it and if you dont believe it then go next page ... simple , i’ve seen many people bumped the thread used new member and new ar from new member looks alright , you dont like it and again go next page .... you got your way others got their way ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What’s the problem with shill? Apart from the fact that it is misleading, deceptive, dishonest and almost certainly illegal, not much at all.

Let’s not even talk reviews here. Let’s use TripAdvisor as an example. Mr Yoghurt reads a review on a new restaurant. Only five reviews but all five star reviews. Mr Yoghurt takes family there. Restaurant is nothing like what reviews says. It’s expensive and service and food are crap and his family is pissed about the place. He subsequently realises that the reviews are all shill. So tell me what is the more plausible scenario.

Mr Yoghurt leaves the restaurant in a euphoric mood. He is so happy having spent a lot of money and gotten crap food because his personal values support the right of people to post shill reviews.

Mr Yoghurt walks out cursing the restaurant and what are obvious shill reviews wishing TripAdvisor undertook stronger action to prevent shill reviews.

Have a nice day

Fake reviews are illegal but who the fuck is going to pursue this on a punters forum.

Imagien going ringing, I'd liek to report a crime, ah yes it's about a brothel online forum, yes, the reviews say C cup but she was actually F...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    What’s the problem with shill? Apart from the fact that it is misleading, deceptive, dishonest and almost certainly illegal, not much at all.

Let’s not even talk reviews here. Let’s use TripAdvisor as an example. Mr Yoghurt reads a review on a new restaurant. Only five reviews but all five star reviews. Mr Yoghurt takes family there. Restaurant is nothing like what reviews says. It’s expensive and service and food are crap and his family is pissed about the place. He subsequently realises that the reviews are all shill. So tell me what is the more plausible scenario.

Mr Yoghurt leaves the restaurant in a euphoric mood. He is so happy having spent a lot of money and gotten crap food because his personal values support the right of people to post shill reviews.

Mr Yoghurt walks out cursing the restaurant and what are obvious shill reviews wishing TripAdvisor undertook stronger action to prevent shill reviews.

Have a nice day
    I ever wrote ar for moka fivestar and it was SHILL too , why you believe me and thank me ? It was SHILL so ? As i said , you believe the ar and you go for it , you dont believe it you go to next page , punter here have the rights to write anything they want , fake or real . You can choose to believe or no , ... there is a button on your keyboard to press to next page if you think its fake

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    I ever wrote ar for moka fivestar and it was SHILL too , why you believe me and thank me ? It was SHILL so ? As i said , you believe the ar and you go for it , you dont believe it you go to next page , punter here have the rights to write anything they want , fake or real . You can choose to believe or no , ... there is a button on your keyboard to press to next page if you think its fake

Clearly this dude had over done it by creating way too many accounts to support him You think we can tolerated such behavior?
    it's a insult to our intelligence that I find it very offensive "fasle advertising to the comsumers is never a good thing is it " Mr yogurt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can confirm everything that the poster said about this amazing girl. She looks like a model & provides service likes she's your girlfriend. I was afraid she'd be stuck up when I first saw her but she's wonderful.
    If you don't want to believe review then that's your loss. He's sharing valuable intel & just gets grief for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Woods woods ... thats the way they want to run the business , let them grow ... a shill or anything suspicious we keep it but who knows behind all that ar the girl turn up to be GOLD

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Woods woods ... thats the way they want to run the business , let them grow ... a shill or anything suspicious we keep it but who knows behind all that ar the girl turn up to be GOLD
    you’ve missed the point bro we have no problem with the AR only have problem with him using different accounts to support himself, like everybody is stupid.

Banned
    I don't give a stuff if people think i am writing AR for this
    shop. If you enjoy your time with a lady what is wrong
    with sharing ? Nobody twisted my little toe to write a AR.
    I know my AR are crappy compared to other people
    but we are not trying to win are a Pulitzer or are we ?