Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fresh and innocent French girl Justine, what a STUNNER!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fresh and innocent French girl Justine, what a STUNNER!!

Person's Name : Justine

Establishment : Massage at Central

Rates : $40 30 minute

Size/shape : slim, tight, model type body

Nationality or Ethnicity : French

Services Provided : Massage

Recommended: YES

I tried seeing Joanne yesterday but sadly she wasn't working, I found out about the new french girl but sadly again the availability didn't work out, luckily I was told that she was working again today so I made a 12noon booking.

When I got there the receptionist greeted me and directed me to the room and Justine was already waiting for me in the room, she was wearing sexy denim short shorts and a black singlet.She welcomed me with a smile and instantly I was blown away by her beauty. Easily one of the most beautiful girls I've seen, beautiful face with golden blonde hair and tanned skin. She has a very slim and tight body, perky B cups, the kind of body that would turn heads if you saw her walking down the street. I never asked her age but from her body she seems 18 or 19.

I opted for the soft and sexy massage. I don't know if it was intentional or just inexperience but she started the massage sans clothes. Her soft gentle touch across my body was very relaxing and feeling her naked body sliding on my back really got me hard.I couldn't wait for the part 2.

I would later find out that today was only her second day working within the industry!When I turned over at first she seemed unsure and shy at first so I had to give her some instructions and teach her a few things. Once she got more comfortable she started really getting in to the session we both got pretty hot and heavy, the shyness disappeared and was replaced with her seductive side and towards the end she was giving me suggestions.

This girl is brand new to the industry, if you're looking for someone fresh with a gorgeous face and stunning body, she is definitely worth trying but she is new and needs a good gentle teachers to show her the ropes. Please teach her well, treat her right so we can all enjoy this potential gem. Another girl from this store on my return list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review...this is the place?

https://massageatcentral.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes that is the place

Quote Originally Posted by Filodude View Post
    Person's Name : Justine

Establishment : Massage at Central

Rates : $40 30 minute

Size/shape : slim, tight, model type body

Nationality or Ethnicity : French

Services Provided : Massage

Recommended: YES

I tried seeing Joanne yesterday but sadly she wasn't working, I found out about the new french girl but sadly again the availability didn't work out, luckily I was told that she was working again today so I made a 12noon booking.

When I got there the receptionist greeted me and directed me to the room and Justine was already waiting for me in the room, she was wearing sexy denim short shorts and a black singlet.She welcomed me with a smile and instantly I was blown away by her beauty. Easily one of the most beautiful girls I've seen, beautiful face with golden blonde hair and tanned skin. She has a very slim and tight body, perky B cups, the kind of body that would turn heads if you saw her walking down the street. I never asked her age but from her body she seems 18 or 19.

I opted for the soft and sexy massage. I don't know if it was intentional or just inexperience but she started the massage sans clothes. Her soft gentle touch across my body was very relaxing and feeling her naked body sliding on my back really got me hard.I couldn't wait for the part 2.

I would later find out that today was only her second day working within the industry!When I turned over at first she seemed unsure and shy at first so I had to give her some instructions and teach her a few things. Once she got more comfortable she started really getting in to the session we both got pretty hot and heavy, the shyness disappeared and was replaced with her seductive side and towards the end she was giving me suggestions.

This girl is brand new to the industry, if you're looking for someone fresh with a gorgeous face and stunning body, she is definitely worth trying but she is new and needs a good gentle teachers to show her the ropes. Please teach her well, treat her right so we can all enjoy this potential gem. Another girl from this store on my return list.
    There is another French/Spanish mix girl advertising by a nearby shop, wondering if she is the same girl ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There is another French/Spanish mix girl advertising by a nearby shop, wondering if she is the same girl ?

Yes I know the girl you're talking about, I've actually tried her too. It's a different girl, she's older and curvier, she has a great butt but she's more restrictive.
    Part1 was ok, Part 2 was mechanical and unenthusiastic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel. Amazing girl. Absolute gem. Dripping wet too. Won’t last long.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    Thanks for the intel. Amazing girl. Absolute gem. Dripping wet too. Won’t last long.
    Who was dripping wet, you or the girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha.. both. She was dripping wet. Surprisingly she was ok with fingering and kissing ( on lips, no DFK). This will change as she learns the tricks of the trade..

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Hi Filodude,

Thank you for your review.
    Yes Justine is new to the industry and is only available at my premises.
    I also have another young busty French girl starting next week. She is another gem, very friendly and also new to the industry.
    Our girls look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Cheers,
    Massage at Central

0_20181127_233611.jpg

Tried her last night. Last booking I believe.

Pro:
    young, pretty n thin
    very cheap
    daty is on offer
    all off
    didn't try the massage so can't comment on massage lol

bit cold at the start bring ur A game?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I tried Justine today and walked away very happy. She is gorgeous ! Nice face, great bum, slightly inverted nipples, and good technique for the tug. Her massage was very soft and sensual.

I was also introduced to the other French girl who was shorter than Justine , I think her name is Juliette...very nice indeed. The receptionist said that an Italian girl will start soon as well.

I will definately return sometime soon just to see Justine, Juliette, maybe the Italian girl and also the Nepalese girl whose photos look very tempting!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Facilities

Any shower here?

king who is more pretty Juliette or Justine? Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    king who is more pretty Juliette or Justine? Thanks
    IMHO Justine, but Juliette is very nice also.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Justine today. Smoking hot!

Very good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    IMHO Justine, but Juliette is very nice also.
    Cool thanks man

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks OP. Solid Intel. Looking forward to book her.

By the way did people get confused initially with central massage and massage at central like I did lol... The names are so similar

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    I completely agree with the comments on Justine.

I have been thinking of seeing her for the last few days, and finally, met her yesterday. She was so beautiful and at the same time friendly and understanding. Surely a GEM!
    While leaving, the mamas said another French girl is starting today.

@sukeong I am also confused about the two shops. I think I have read some reviews about the other shop and did not realise I am booking else where, till I looked up the place on google map. I was expecting an uphill walk from Central as per that review, but this is an easy short walk! One of those mistakes that lead to a 'happy ending' ha ha ha!
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Quote Originally Posted by Bakergeoff View Post
    Any shower here?
    Yeap, very nice big shower room !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who else working today?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast