Thread: [131 Central Massage CBD] TINA /NIKI

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

[131 Central Massage CBD] TINA /NIKI

Person's Name : NIKI/ TINA

Establishment :131 Central Massage CBD, kippax st, near Central

Rates : $50 45 minutes, Plus standard Tips for Extra

Size/shape : slim, C-Cup (shop has written D-cups, but I didn't mind )

Nationality or Ethnicity : she said Thai, shop has Chinese written

Services Provided : Massage

Walked into the joint on saturday 17th Nov afternoon. Saw a girl talking on the phone outside. Later found out she was the mamasan. SHe looked hot !
    For the love of God couldn't remember asking for her name.
    Very customer focused. Brought me inside and Shouted Tina to come.

Tina came out from the back wearing a black dress. Looked like a Uni student at first. Good body . Great attitude. Walked me up to a big room holding my hand. The whole place was nice and neat and saw a shower downstairs. Wished every room had one. :P

The first part was decent , I will give a 8/10 . Definitely good massage. After a bit chit chat I came to know Tina/Niki has been in Sydney for just a month now. I was maybe one of her first 5 clients since she started working.

The second part was interesting as I had to lead her from first to last.
    When She slipped off of her dress I was impressed and gave her a twirl. Seeing her shy I decided to give her a massage which was revealing .. (Try guys!)

Standard tips. And I see they have started a good promotion. Planning on visiting very soon.
    Oh did I say the Mamasan was pretty hot too !! :P

New shop, New mamasan, New girls.. Was skeptical at first but will return for more adventures.. A lot to teach these ladies !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm surprised you didn't get the promo price since they had it going from day 1 pretty much. I went in just after they opened and did a 45 minute session and paid $75 fully inclusive massage + Nude B2B + HJ. been a second time a did an hour session for $90.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yup I was there just this monday $60 for 30 minute all inclusive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wondering the receptionist/mamasan can be one of the option?! She is hot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe I wasn’t offered promo coz I didn’t ask.. will have to take the mamasan into interrogation
    Anyway I was supposed to visit soon for a special session..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrypotter1983 View Post
    I think you just have to be lucky. My first visit to this place was just a walk in and all the girls were busy so she took me in to a tiny room next to the reception desk and she actually gives really good service. Looks even better naked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Filodude View Post
    I think you just have to be lucky. My first visit to this place was just a walk in and all the girls were busy so she took me in to a tiny room next to the reception desk and she actually gives really good service. Looks even better naked
    Hi mate, you have got her already?
    How was it? Pm me if possible

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrypotter1983 View Post
    Yes, she is cute. I wanted her the moment that I saw her but I was offered Julia...who wasn't too bad....nice enough body and allowed lots of access to the hair hole. Nice enough tug and it was my second RNT of the day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Yes, she is cute. I wanted her the moment that I saw her but I was offered Julia...who wasn't too bad....nice enough body and allowed lots of access to the hair hole. Nice enough tug and it was my second RNT of the day.
    I am as confused as fuck! Last week I had a massage with Julia who was clearly Chinese and Chinese looking...I even spoke the small amount of Mandarin that I know to her and she responded saying that not many Aussies know what I said to her. So very clearly Chinese and I think she said she was from Sichuan as well. She is now listed on here as Spanish / Franch mix...is that what she offers or her heritage ??? If the Julia I saw is Spanish / French then I am Mongolian / Albania /South Polian !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am as confused as fuck! Last week I had a massage with Julia who was clearly Chinese and Chinese looking...I even spoke the small amount of Mandarin that I know to her and she responded saying that not many Aussies know what I said to her. So very clearly Chinese and I think she said she was from Sichuan as well. She is now listed on here as Spanish / Franch mix...is that what she offers or her heritage ??? If the Julia I saw is Spanish / French then I am Mongolian / Albania /South Polian !!

Hahaha , I was confused as well with some other pics . When I asked the shop reception they said they made mistakes and mixed up some girls name ..

I went for a girl named Niki and later she said she was Tina .. same as photo but the name different.. I think this shop has great potential but needs lot of polishing ..

At least the photos are real and I checked them when in the shop 😜

Banned
    90 dollar is 1 hr we still have promotion are you sure ?I think you doing 1hr ! And can you tell me which girl do for you !

Banned
    Hi we have julia is chinese she working Thursday! but julie is French this is different name ok ?

Banned
    Did you see the niki ? She tell you name Tina is real name but niki is shop name . picture is real , we didn’t have fake pictures!

Banned
    Please check julia with julie is different name !

Banned
    I wish to see you angain I introduced nice girl for you😍

Banned
    thank you 🙏 if you happy we are happy

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Central Massage View Post
    Please check julia with julie is different name !
    I think most of us punters are fairly simple blokes and get confused with such similar sounding names. Maybe give Julie a nice French sounding name like Camille or something.

Btw - visited the shop and saw Julie yesterday - great service and good value with the special.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    OK OK....today I met the French Julia and had a quick 30 session with her. She is quite nice with B cups I think and a chunky arse. The tug was OK without being fantastic but got me over the line OK. I felt she was a little distant before I started talking to her in French, then she open up a bit. Not sure I I will see her again but maybe. The 30 minutes was a little rushed . I got there about 1015am this morning hoping to get the Brazillian girl but Julia greeted me at the door. Has anyone tried the Brazillian girl Joanna?

Banned
    Saturday
    19/01/2019

Monalisa
    from Brazil New Top girl ,20 yo 175, D cup ,first day , just arrived, Massage 7/10 , English 7/10 ,GFE 8:10 she working 3:00pm-8pm

Maya
    Thailand 22 yo 160cm C Cup very fashion super young girl sexy body she makes every gentleman happy at the end ! must book to try !

Venus
    Thai 28yo 168cm ,B Cup ,Sweet looking , sexy figure with beautiful long legs . she do passionate massage and service!