Person's Name : Mary

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 7/3/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Phone : 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Quite attractive, quite short, curvy figure (just a little bit chubby), B/C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Half Chinese, half Korean

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session

My experience/comments : Called 142, spoke to Vicky and booked Mary.

Turned up and Vicky told me to go up to Room 1 and I was immediately joined by Mary.

She told me she was half Korean and half Chinese, and she understood me when I said “Hello” and “Thank you” to her in both languages.

She has a reasonably attractive face and is quite short and was wearing a black lacy dress over a black g-string.

She was immediately friendly and very attentive – giving me a hug and kissing me and talking in a soft, high-pitched girlie sort of way.

I showered while she went to get her towel and then she had a quick wash.

She has a curvy figure (just a little bit cuddly, but not too bad) with natural B/C-cups and was fully shaved.

Mary joined me on the bed and knelt beside me and we had some DFKing before she moved down to start licking my groin with some lovely work on my perineum (getting close to rimming me but not quite).

Mary then started a very good BBBJ – lovely soft lips with no teeth and starting slowly and very sensually. There were absolutely no interruptions and at times good hand-work.

After a while I guided her round for some 69.

Mary was quiet at first but she then warmed up and it sounded like she got close three times and then she got louder, quivered around and squirmed away for a breather. She was sweating and turned on the aircon.

Mary straddled me for a pussy-slide and then sucked me some more before dressing me.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some cowgirl and she was tight but took it well.

Next it was some doggie and I had my thumb halfway up her arsehole without complaint.

We switched to the mish and Mary had her legs in the air, sometimes wrapped around me, and was urging me on with lots of dirty-talk, and she was taking it well so I just kept going (for quite some time) until I squirted.

I was absolutely knackered and collapsed on the bed for the tidy-up.

Mary offered a massage but I got her to lie in my arms and we had a lovely chat – she is a lovely lady – and her English is pretty good.

She said she had been in Australia for eight months and works at 142 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday and studies the other days.

We were over time but there was no rush to get rid of me and Mary was stroking my cock as we chatted and she got me erect again.

She tried to persuade me to extend with a promise of more BJ and CIM but I’m a one-shot guy nowadays and extending would have been frustrated and fruitless so I declined, showered, dressed and departed.

In reception I said hello to Christine and had a chat with Vicky.