Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shock after RnT

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shock after RnT

So I saw a nice Asian ML for RnT. Some kissing involved but no actual sex. Not even BJ. But it seems I might have genital herpes. Still getting tested but not looking great. No I don’t go for FS or BJ at all.

Anyone got experience or advice? PM is very welcome but prefer you take it easy on me.

Oh and yes punting cancelled indefinitely in case you’re wondering lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck not good man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No. I am very careful. The only thing I can think of is if a ML was cheeky and stuck her finger in my arse. It’s happened as some MLs think it drives us crazy (it doesn’t) along with sucking a guys nipples (again nope).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You should, as a community service and health alert, name the said provider.
    This is provided you definitely know it was transmitted from her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep, only if you know with 100% certainty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Possible if they didnt clean the table/sheets from previous customer and they were infected. Also if the girl just gave you a hj and did not clean properly from previous customer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    don't freak out. I'l PM you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t be entirely sure of girl or shop. Definitely not from private. Guaranteed not Bj or FS so must be skin to skin contact I gather. Be careful fellas. That’s all I’m saying here. Thought I was.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There are some maladies that happen (down there) that are not STI related. One common example is below

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320976.php

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You married or have a GF? Could have come from her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From the un hgyinic stanley st perhaps 😂😂😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry to hear, hopefully it's nothing.

Pretty scary to think a HJ can give you genital herpes. I know it's possible but would have thought the chances are so low.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Judging by your language, it seems you're not too sure at this point? best way to do this is get tested for STDs first, just because it looks bad, doesn't mean it is..I had a big scare earlier this year too, but turned out to be a skin fungal infection, which was fixed after a couple of week's cream applications.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Judging by your language, it seems you're not too sure at this point? best way to do this is get tested for STDs first, just because it looks bad, doesn't mean it is..I had a big scare earlier this year too, but turned out to be a skin fungal infection, which was fixed after a couple of week's cream applications.
    Wise words, for piece of mind get the full range of STD tests done so hopefully ( 🤞 ) the results come back with a clean bill of health. Good luck.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes indeed get tested regularly. Prob with these things is if it does come back positive its almost impossible to say exactly where u got it. Even if u only have one reg girl u trust and then get an outbreak u cant say its from her without obviously her admiting she has it. Some of these viruses can lay dormant for many yrs and then sufface for a particular reason ( stress, medications etc) giving u the impression that u have just recently contracted it. Not trying to b a know it all but it is something we should b aware of, as wonderful as it is at times with the girls it is still a very risky business. What has always amazed me is the way some of the most beautiful girls ive had just throw caution to the wind and wrap their lips around ya dick without hesitation because they can get those few extra dollars seemingly oblivious to any risk to them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spot on red. I make sure I get tested regularly. Over the years iv seen the game change massively in the shops I visit. It’s gone from a $30 wristy with maybe top off and little touching to most of the girls offering $150 bbbj’s with cim and having bb f/s in certain situations.

Case in point an old regular at one of the big shops, I see from time to time. She has been working for a long time. But her knowledge about sti is scary. Saw her a couple of weeks ago and we were both naked on the bed. Things were hot and fun she loves getting eaten out and sucking cock so that where things were heading. I was fingering her and noticed a milky discharge on her pussy and hand. I asked her about it. And she said she gets it often and it hurts and burns. But hasn’t had a test cause she looked on the internet.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great! Dr Google will b the ruin of many a poor boy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I bet with all fingering these get they must get a lot of yeast and other infections

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    You married or have a GF? Could have come from her.
    Usually the first sign Men have that their perfect innocent wives are slutting around behind their back sadly. The second is the wife getting nervous doing those DNA sample commercials. think paternity fraud.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast