Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shock after RnT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Herpes takes a week or two before you get blisters. Its very unlikely from sheets or hj but a bbbj will give it instantly. Good luck. It can be hard to lose sometimes. I had a big scare from Stanley street 18 months ago but I caught climidea. That was bad enough

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    Spot on red. I make sure I get tested regularly. Over the years iv seen the game change massively in the shops I visit. It’s gone from a $30 wristy with maybe top off and little touching to most of the girls offering $150 bbbj’s with cim and having bb f/s in certain situations.

Case in point an old regular at one of the big shops, I see from time to time. She has been working for a long time. But her knowledge about sti is scary. Saw her a couple of weeks ago and we were both naked on the bed. Things were hot and fun she loves getting eaten out and sucking cock so that where things were heading. I was fingering her and noticed a milky discharge on her pussy and hand. I asked her about it. And she said she gets it often and it hurts and burns. But hasn’t had a test cause she looked on the internet.
    Run mate. Run fast. Run far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmanaswell View Post
    Run mate. Run fast. Run far.

I have no intention is seeing her again. But being a popular girl in a busy shop a lot of punters will. And to think she use to be finger licking good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Name and shame shop & ML would be the thing to do dont you think Tommy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got second opinion from another Dr. he took a swab. Ok so got test results back. HSV1 confirmed. Have been given medicine to treat which is already getting rid of infection. Still pissed off. Dr said could have been simply a dirty towel, doesn’t have to be the HJ. Shitty thing indeed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Name and shame shop & ML would be the thing to do dont you think Tommy
    Though I gave a few clues already APL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this thread is either going to

1: make the brisbane market quiet for a while or
    2: all check on our gfs/wives
    3: start banking up for our mortgages

I can see all 3 options are reasonably good...

except for op 2 if you do find something???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For the Shop not ML.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Step 1. Never ever get married.

Step 2. Tell your friends to never ever get married.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Step 1. Never ever get married.

Step 2. Tell your friends to never ever get married.
    doesn't stop your gf from cheating on you and give you unwanted STIs that you don't know about...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't want or have girlfriends. I just bang chicks. If they start getting clucky, controlling or anything, I tell em we should slow things down a bit and I dont call them, especially, especially over the weekend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would have thought that the STI would most likely come from the wife/gf too ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Imagine bringing that up at the dinner table.

"Hey hon. Pass the dinner rolls. Oh by the way, had a blood test last week and ..."

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Imagine bringing that up at the dinner table.

"Hey hon. Pass the dinner rolls. Oh by the way, had a blood test last week and ..."
    That reminds me of a joke.

2 guys seated together on a plane, 1 sporting a black eye. The guy next to him asks "what happened" the guy replies sheepishly "I was booking my ticket over the counter & meant to say 1 ticket to Pittsburg but looking at the beautiful hostess I managed to say 1 picket to Tittsburg"
    The other replied, "yeh I had the same problem this morning at breakfast, I meant to ask my wife to pass me the milk and I blurted out you ruined my life you bitch"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guess they call it punting for a reason .. take the risk pay the price sometimes .. I know 5yeara ago or so u would get hi or naked and that about it now a lot of shops offer so much u would be naive if u thought the girl was 100% clean and pure we expect the girls to take care of them selves but how many punters out there spreading shit around to girls 2 way street I think anyway

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A lot of the girls are very naive about STIs, so I put more blame on the dirty cunts who are out knowingly spreading this shit. I have heard numerous stories from MLs of customers coming in while they have visible symptoms of herpes or bleeding etc. As local punters we have no excuse for being naive about STIs, if you're doing anything high risk get yourself checked regularly. And if you're having unprotected sexual activity while knowing you have an STI, I hope your dick falls off!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A trifle melodramatic ecchi, but I do agree with your first point.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Easy out

Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    No. I am very careful. The only thing I can think of is if a ML was cheeky and stuck her finger in my arse. It’s happened as some MLs think it drives us crazy (it doesn’t) along with sucking a guys nipples (again nope).
    Why do they do that why. It can be great just at the right time but mostly just anoys. Maybe just before the end. It became a bloody craze at Acqua a year back. That old Arab bitch with the sharp tongue hurt me bad with a finger pumping and was surprised when I stopped it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    Why do they do that why. It can be great just at the right time but mostly just anoys. Maybe just before the end. It became a bloody craze at Acqua a year back. That old Arab bitch with the sharp tongue hurt me bad with a finger pumping and was surprised when I stopped it
    Too long a fingernail mate?😬

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Memories Be careful lads once had a Korean before the flip she asked the question which I declined so the next min I laying face down and she is up my arse she probably figured I was gay because I refused the trouble was I couldn't walk properly for a day or two she must had scratch me bloody uncomfortable.
    Made me so nervous i always made sure I was the right way up before question for quite a time LOL
    PS It wasn't Pam either

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast