Thread: Emma the voluptuous vixen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emma the voluptuous vixen

Hi
    punters,*
    I so enjoy enjoying making my way through all the
    lovely ladies at the new and improved Mascara day night retreat at caringbah.*

So far not a disappointing punt yet. So grateful
    I'm a gentlemen of means and the new management there seems
    to consistently be employing the means to select and import only the sexiest and most horny girls from all over the Asian continents.

This week I had the delightful pleasure of being
    introduced to a very special lady by the name of Emma. And my goodness is she a pure sex machine.
    Those of us involved in regular weekly punts at
    the various Asian specialty shops will be aware that the traditional Asian feminine figure is usually thin, slim,
    curvy and most likely busty with enhanced milk
    buds.

That said there are also those amazing Asian
    dolls who fit a different stereotypical mould. Well let me describe for you the gorgeous assets that Emma
    possesses.*

She is elegantly full figured. And full figured
    in this instance is not code word for fat. She has a
    voluptuous figure starting with an absolute knock out pair of breasts. I mean if getting in deep with the breaststroke is your thing and burying your face in some motor boat
    action with two very plump mounds, Emma will keep you entertained and engaged for
    A long while. Nice authentic breasts great for squeezing, spreading, sucking and fucking. My titt fuck experience with her was out of control. And by that I mean me laying back
    and her rocking my cock with her own style and approach to this delicacy of foreplay reserved mainly for the more top heavy ladies on the market. Well my expectations were
    more than exceeded. If I was ever going to come close to cumming from a titty fuck, this was going to be it.*

Anyway, the normal order of things was thrown out
    the window because head usually comes first right? Well after this introduction to her upper body assets .*
    I must confess I gave into my breast frenzy. With
    her i found myself laying back and surrendering to her leed. Letting go of control I experienced a second dimension of pleasure.

And after generous helpings of my cock being bullied willingly by her milk mounds I somehow ended up with her mouth generously wrapped around my balls thinking, how did that just
    happen? I nearly came from titty play and now she was sucking me to the core of my ball sack.

Well that thought was fleeting as Emma got into
    her rhythm with moving from my balls up to my bell head and ever so gently moving down my shaft with great tongue and
    sucking till she'd swallowed me
    whole.

As I've mentioned in other reviews I'm not mandingo. Just the average size punter which means I enjoy deep throat with more frequency. Emma did a fantastic job of this. Tickling her tonsils with my rod while attempting to lick my balls for added value.

With my keenness to roast her beauty of an ass doggy style I turned her over and popped on old Johnny. Her ass cheeks are amazing to hold onto as you bang into that sweet pussy of hers. As I stood at the side of the bed adjusting the height of her crouch I started to think of her smothering my face with her ass.

So without further adieu I laid on the bed and positioned her ass just above my face. Oh the sweet sweet joy of not being able to breathe but through the intense natural fragrance of her pussy combined with her sweet ass. I was living now in one of my many fantasys. The Asian flavors and smell of this gorgeous princess were overwhelming me into a new state of bliss.

After that I positioned her into a low crouch on the bed and blew myself into the crack of her ass using my cock to smear my cum over her butt cheeks.

I was in total satisfaction and contentment. Emma has earned her place in my mascara top five. Beautiful, open minded and devoted to the fulfillment of her customers desires.

Thank you darling. You are a sweetie. My path will lead to your door many more times to see if you can't create that experience again. You're amazing.

Hunter punter signing out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds great, good review also! How do the women here compare to 64 nearby?

Banned
    Saturday
    08/12/2018

Sunny

Cindy - New!
    New girl, C cup, luxurious long brown hair,her skin is supple,soft and she make the perfect companion.

Yiyi
    She has skilled hands, moist lips and a soft, comforting body - all aimed at your maximum pleasure.

Coco
    (Korean),25yo,Cup Size: B , Height: 160cm, Weight:48kg

Lisa

Cup Size: C , Height: 162cm , Weight: 50kg ,a hottie came from Korea with a great girlfriend experience and lots of exclusive skills. super busty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

64 vs 167 !!

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Sounds great, good review also! How do the women here compare to 64 nearby?
    Hey mate, I go to both, and to be fair, they arent much different when it comes to the quality ones, but Im more of a fan of Mascara with a walkin punt, Ive found at 64, if you come in unbooked, you just get a random girl they choose, at 167 Mascara they have the traditional choice, so you know whats switched...

That said, the two best asian girls I ever had was Sue and Yumi from 167, and they have just been renovated with new staff and management, so its fresher and has a punter focus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Din 60 View Post
    Hey mate, I go to both, and to be fair, they arent much different when it comes to the quality ones, but Im more of a fan of Mascara with a walkin punt, Ive found at 64, if you come in unbooked, you just get a random girl they choose, at 167 Mascara they have the traditional choice, so you know whats switched...

That said, the two best asian girls I ever had was Sue and Yumi from 167, and they have just been renovated with new staff and management, so its fresher and has a punter focus
    Thanks Din. I always insist on a lineup at 64, it usually entails a few introductions and then sometimes they take you around room to spare room lol. Competition in the South is good for us all, will give 167 a go. Keen to try Saimi at 64 and also the sandy coloured hair girl and missed out on Summer, hopefully she is back soon?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha awesome AR thanks mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is the picture of Emma?