From my last report, I said that I would be back for repeats with Mary and this time was no different.

After seeing a brief lineup with around 3 girls, the familiar face of Mary pops up and I choose her right away knowing the service I will get. Finances are sorted out and we're on our way to the room. We chat for a bit as she prepares her things and I undress to enter the shower first. She doesn't join me as she has already showered but hands me a towel when I step out. Small things like that add to the overall GFE and make the session that much more enjoyable.

As I lie down, Mary seductively crawls over me and brushes her tits ever so slightly on my cock which rises to attention. She begins her signature cat bath starting from my ears and nibbles her way down my body. With her hand, she slowly jerks me and almost gets me close to the edge. I'm soon capped and given a superb CBJ with plenty of suction and variety.

On to the main course, we begin in cowgirl and swap into a couple different positions. She's a great fuck and knows how to move her body just the right way. As I'm fucking her in standing doggy, I feel the urge to blow and motion to swap back into mish for the finale. We embrace each other tightly as I pick up the pace and slam it home, emptying everything into the dom. We stay like that for a moment just catching our breaths before she helps me clean up.

Mary heads to the shower first as I rest for a bit longer. After my shower, we chat for a bit longer and hang out until the time expires. A quick hug and I'm back into the streets with a huge smile on my face.

Overall, another quality punt with Mary who can do no wrong for me. Consistently gives great service and an easy recommendation to keep me coming back to 45 George.