Thread: Linda - The Chinese beauty of Paddington

Linda - The Chinese beauty of Paddington

Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : Paddington 244

Date of visit: 5/10/2018

Photo Genuine: Yes, 100% genuine.

Rates: $350 / 1 hour & 30 minutes Paddington VIP rate

Size/shape : Approx 165 cm approx ? A/B Cups and firm, sexy, bum.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK/DFK, GFE, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Doggystle, Cowgirl, Missionary, nuru massage, catbath

I arrived home earlier than expected and decided to hit up WeChat to see who was working at 244. After seeing a number of new girls, I saw Linda who I visited two weeks earlier. I thought to myself "should I book Linda again or try someone new ?" nah fuck it, I'll see Linda again. Once I confirmed with Angela the time, I walked up the road to 244 which is about 150 meters from my house so relatively close and convenient which is awesome. Despite the close proximity, it was a struggle walking in the rain and wind.

After arriving at 244, I was greeted by Angela followed by Linda sneaking out of nowhere and hugging me from behind. She then gave me a kiss on the lips and welcomed me as well. Now, despite seeing Linda numerous times, she was wearing a different outfit. In fact, she was wearing her sailors uniform, the same uniform from her photos on the 244 website and wow, she looked so damn hot ! I was just starring at her for a solid 30 seconds with my mouth wide open in sheer shock and excitement. Immediately I opened my wallet, gave Angela $350 and said 90 minutes please, then walked quickly upstairs, all I could think about was sex.

Once in the room, Linda and I undressed and proceeded to the shower. During the shower, Linda was teasing me with her ass and pussy. Linda knows that I love her body and especially her bum so she was teasing the hell out of me. After cleaning each other, Linda started her nuru massage. Now, in my last review of Linda, I said that Lindas nuru massage was erotic and sexy. Well this time it was the same in fact it was way more intimate and erotic. There was kissing, rubbing, stroking, all sorts of crazy intimate stuff was happening. It honestly felt erotic and I mean that. No nuru massage that I have had to date can compare to the way Linda does it. It's just fucking awesome. And you know what ? I have never been a fan of nuru but holy shit, Linda has convinced me its good. After nuru, Linda started her legendary fire and ice BBBJ. This was so amazing, no teeth, constant eye contact and wow it was amazing. We then started 69 then DATY and wow Linda tasted amazing. We then cleaned up and headed to the bed. Once I dried myself, I hopped on the bed and was laying on my back admiring Linda's body. She jumped on the bed and started playing with my balls and decided to start another awesome BBBJ with ballsucking. All I can say is Linda knows how to suck dick and balls lol. After Linda's suckfest, she dommed me up and we started cowgirl for a while then missionary followed by doggystle.

Now doggystyle with Linda is the highlight of every punt I have had with her. The reason for this is Linda's ass is the best ass I have ever encountered. It is firm, round, white and just pure sexy. I positioned Linda on the edge of the bed with her knees together and her back pushed down for optimum penetration. At this moment I took the opportunity to take in how sexy she really is ! After a few brief moments, I inserted myself into Linda's pussy and started to pump her from behind starting slowly then gradually getting faster and harder. Linda was really getting into it now and she was getting really noisy. After pounding her tight pussy, I couldn't take it anymore and unloaded a huge load.

After this I was exhausted and Linda was as well. She climaxed a few times during the session and all in all, it was a great punt. We then hopped into the shower, washed each other followed by our usual chat about university and other things. We quickly changed as the 90 minute mark was approaching and headed downstairs. Linda gave me another hug followed by a goodbye kiss and hug. I walked downstairs and thanked Angela for the session and was given a goodbye hug as well.

Conclusion:

I have visited 244 on a number of occasions and to date, I have enjoyed my visits here. In all honesty, I couldn't be bothered heading out to other shops because 244 is so close to my house, it's literally a 2 minute walk up the street. Linda is a great girl who loves to have fun and treats you well provided you treat her well. Despite Linda's A/B cup boobs, she has a killer ass. Her boobs are nice and perky and look fucking amazing in cowgirl ! I'm not a massive fan of huge boobs but I do like little perky boobs like Linda's. Thanks Angela and Shane.

Nice AR, she sounds like fun.

I'll have to make a booking to see her.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

NG11 thanks for a great review of my favourite girl
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Nice AR, she sounds like fun.

I'll have to make a booking to see her.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    I highly recommend her Riff888. Since I've seen her a few times, my punts are getting better and better with her. Linda is a quiet girl at first, but once you get to know her and she gets to know you, she opens up. Very fun girl with a great attitude, the best WL i have honestly seen lol. With her it's not just about sex, but having a fun time.

She likes to be number 1

Linda here tonight