Thread: mint massage manly

Senior Member(無間使者)

mint massage manly

well i poped in for the massage and did the usual chit chat about what was wanted etc, yes yes yes , but no not that, not that ,not do that.. i say but this is the deal you said yes!! i should never pay up front!!! the worst ive ever come across.. chinese and not even young to add .. i would avoid this place unless you like being completly ripped off!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope you mean manly as in the suburb!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    I hope you mean manly as in the suburb!
    He does - although the one time I went there there was a (not overly manly) man at reception. Had a chinese ML - zero words of english - used a translator and sign language. I got an odd feel from the place - wont go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnipperess View Post
    He does - although the one time I went there there was a (not overly manly) man at reception. Had a chinese ML - zero words of english - used a translator and sign language. I got an odd feel from the place - wont go back.
    i believe he is the husband, called in when they were first setting up there and i thought it would be all legit, have never been there for a massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been here recently . All very average / normal options but also got a weird gut feeling / vibe about the place. Won’t return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited this place a few months back while I was down that way for work. I made a booking via text and arrived at the organised time to find the door locked, it looked closed.

I gave the number I had a call which rang out but as I was heading back to my car the door unlocked and opened. I walked in and an older lady came out telling me they were busy and I'd have to wait 20 minutes.

I had some time up my sleeve so I went to go hang out in my car and finish some work. They locked the door on my way out. I waited for about half hour and nobody came out and the door remained closed and locked.

I gave up and headed back up the coast. It wasn't until I was almost back up here that I got a text telling me they were now free.

Pretty Shit service IMO considering I had a booking. Oh well, by the sounds of it I chose the right option in leaving.