Thread: RUI service queen

Senior Member(無間使者)

RUI service queen

I've seen Rui on several occasions. Sometimes alone sometimes in amazing double with Venus. A few days ago I booked her with Baby for a double. Had my mind blown. Threeway kissing, deepthroat, swapping my dick between the two of them without even wiping off their saliva. I couldn't barely last for 15 minutes. But the best part was seeing Rui's amazing figure with her long muscular legs, beautiful big ass, long curved back. I took her doggy style and came as I watched her kissing Baby.

I couldn't get her out of my head and had to see her again the day after. I had to admire her figure when she was showering. Couldn't keep my hands off her ass the whole time and she loved looking at herself in the mirror when I was fucking her in different positions. I had my whole hand in her mouth and she was sucking on it like a big dick whilst I was taking her from behind. But that wasn't enough and she asked if I wanted a second round in our 45 minute session. She put some warm water in her mouth and sucked me. When I got hard again she allowed me to face fuck her until I came in her mouth. She kepted on sucking long after I had finished.

She is no doubt a seasoned pro. I'm not sure she comes at all when she works but she is genuine in taking care of her customer. Pro without being mechanical. She is the teacher for Venus and Baby. And such an amazing body...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    RUI is amazing , she got me over the line 3 times in an hour .. and lovely girl ..
    we had a bit English learning session throughout the entire time ..

Very open to suggestions 😈
    Definitely have to see her again ..