Lulu at Kelly's - a "curate's egg" of a session

Person's Name : Lulu

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 10/12/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Prettish face, curvy figure with a small amount of surplus flab, A-cups, shapely butt, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Western China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, reverse cow-girl

Value for money/recommend? : A real "curate's egg" of a session - good in parts. The BBBJ and reverse cow-girl were excellent but she was a bit reserved and distant (to be fair, I was her first customer on her first day at the shop so she was bound to be a bit uncertain) and didn't provide the expected level of engagement you usually get from Asian WLs. But probably worth it for the BJ and CG, and more so if she becomes more relaxed.

My experience/comments : I’d called yesterday to book a morning session with a new girl but when I arrived Kelly said that she’d called in just beforehand to say it was her period.

But Kelly said she had a new girl starting today and I said I’d give her a go.

I was told she was getting ready and would be a few minutes and Kelly took me out the patio at the back to wait.

While waiting I saw one girl and at first I thought it was Sakura so I said “Sakura. No, Winnie”. It was Winnie but in, my defence, after the session, Sakura and Winnie were both in the kitchen and they do look similar. Winnie was pointing to herself saying “Me Winnie” then “That’s Sakura”. I told them they were sisters (although Sakura is Japanese).

I also said hello to Nicky and Summer – two of the best and loveliest girls in Sydney (Summer was wearing a tiny bra and knickers that was almost invisible).

Kelly took my money and asked me to go up to Room 4.

Lulu was waiting up there and it was clear that it was her first day at the shop (and I was her first customer) - she was uncertain and not totally at ease. For example, she didn’t know where to find the towels and I had to tell her to go down and ask Kelly.

I stripped and showered and Lulu returned with the towels and the bed cover, but she hadn’t got enough towels and we ended up sharing one.

Lulu has a pretty enough face, but not the classical Chinese face we usually see, and later in the session I established that she is from north-western China, towards the Russian border, and spent some of her time when young in Mongolia.

She was wearing a black mini-dress over a black bra and knickers. She stripped to reveal a curvy figure with A-cups and a small amount of excess flab on her stomach. Her butt is quite shapely and her bush was closely trimmed.

She quickly showered and joined me on the bed.

Lulu then said “Half an hour?” and I told her I’d paid for one hour. She obviously didn’t believe me (I guess some punters have tried it on by saying they paid for longer than they actually did) and later in the session she twice picked up her phone and I asked her to put it down but I later discovered she’d first sent a text to Kelly asking how long I’d booked and then was checking the reply.

Almost immediately Lulu was kneeling between my legs and started an excellent BBBJ – she went delightfully slowly and softly with no hint of teeth, plenty of saliva (including spitting on my cock), brilliant tongue- and hand-action and almost no interruptions. She also went reasonably deep.

While Lulu sucked me she was kneeling with a leg either side of my right leg and was rubbing her pussy against my shin.

I let her blow me for a while and then suggested some 69.

At first she said she didn’t want to and then said “Do you lick good?” I, of course, said “Yes” and she said something about testing me and letting me lick her for a minute to see. She lay down and I headed south for some DATY.

I obviously passed the test as I ended up licking her for about 10 minutes, but she talked a bit too much while I was licking her and, although she was holding my head and pushing me down onto her clit while she moaned and squirmed, she eventually said it was hard to make her cum but she came close.

I gave up and lay down so she could blow me some more before I suggested she get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “No” – fair enough.

She started with some reverse cow-girl and this was excellent.

Lulu started by getting me to raise my knees in the air and putting her legs under mine and grabbing my cock and rubbing it against her pussy before guiding me in.

At times she was leaning right forward so she was on the bed and other times she was sitting up vertically as she vigorously rode me.

I fingered her arsehole without complaint, and managed a little bit of insertion, but she asked me to stop when I tried to go further.

At times I propped myself up to enjoy the view and eventually just let myself go and she energetically rode me to completion.

Lulu dismounted and tidied me up before lying next to me.

I used my translator app but she seemed to understand most of what I said.

She has been in Australia for eight months and used to work at another shop but she was reluctant to disclose too much. Eventually I had to point out that time was up and I had to shower.

After I’d dressed she didn’t bother getting up for a farewell hug when I left so I went downstairs and onto the back patio for a chat with Kelly.

I saw the fabulous Nicky again and this time I got a kiss from her before she rushed off to her next customer.

After a good chat with Kelly about some new girls and other shops I’ve recently been to, I departed.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Fred69;1593343]Person's Name : Lulu

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 10/12/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Prettish face, curvy figure with a small amount of surplus flab, A-cups, shapely butt, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Western China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, reverse cow-girl

Value for money/recommend? : A real "curate's egg" of a session - good in parts. The BBBJ and reverse cow-girl were excellent but she was a bit reserved and distant (to be fair, I was her first customer on her first day at the shop so she was bound to be a bit uncertain) and didn't provide the expected level of engagement you usually get from Asian WLs. But probably worth it for the BJ and CG, and more so if she becomes more relaxed.

My experience/comments : I’d called yesterday to book a morning session with a new girl but when I arrived Kelly said that she’d called in just beforehand to say it was her period.

But Kelly said she had a new girl starting today and I said I’d give her a go.

I was told she was getting ready and would be a few minutes and Kelly took me out the patio at the back to wait.

While waiting I saw one girl and at first I thought it was Sakura so I said “Sakura. No, Winnie”. It was Winnie but in, my defence, after the session, Sakura and Winnie were both in the kitchen and they do look similar. Winnie was pointing to herself saying “Me Winnie” then “That’s Sakura”. I told them they were sisters (although Sakura is Japanese).

I also said hello to Nicky and Summer – two of the best and loveliest girls in Sydney (Summer was wearing a tiny bra and knickers that was almost invisible).

Kelly took my money and asked me to go up to Room 4.

Lulu was waiting up there and it was clear that it was her first day at the shop (and I was her first customer) - she was uncertain and not totally at ease. For example, she didn’t know where to find the towels and I had to tell her to go down and ask Kelly.

I stripped and showered and Lulu returned with the towels and the bed cover, but she hadn’t got enough towels and we ended up sharing one.

Lulu has a pretty enough face, but not the classical Chinese face we usually see, and later in the session I established that she is from north-western China, towards the Russian border, and spent some of her time when young in Mongolia.

She was wearing a black mini-dress over a black bra and knickers. She stripped to reveal a curvy figure with A-cups and a small amount of excess flab on her stomach. Her butt is quite shapely and her bush was closely trimmed.

She quickly showered and joined me on the bed.

Lulu then said “Half an hour?” and I told her I’d paid for one hour. She obviously didn’t believe me (I guess some punters have tried it on by saying they paid for longer than they actually did) and later in the session she twice picked up her phone and I asked her to put it down but I later discovered she’d first sent a text to Kelly asking how long I’d booked and then was checking the reply.

Almost immediately Lulu was kneeling between my legs and started an excellent BBBJ – she went delightfully slowly and softly with no hint of teeth, plenty of saliva (including spitting on my cock), brilliant tongue- and hand-action and almost no interruptions. She also went reasonably deep.

While Lulu sucked me she was kneeling with a leg either side of my right leg and was rubbing her pussy against my shin.

I let her blow me for a while and then suggested some 69.

At first she said she didn’t want to and then said “Do you lick good?” I, of course, said “Yes” and she said something about testing me and letting me lick her for a minute to see. She lay down and I headed south for some DATY.

I obviously passed the test as I ended up licking her for about 10 minutes, but she talked a bit too much while I was licking her and, although she was holding my head and pushing me down onto her clit while she moaned and squirmed, she eventually said it was hard to make her cum but she came close.

I gave up and lay down so she could blow me some more before I suggested she get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “No” – fair enough.

She started with some reverse cow-girl and this was excellent.

Lulu started by getting me to raise my knees in the air and putting her legs under mine and grabbing my cock and rubbing it against her pussy before guiding me in.

At times she was leaning right forward so she was on the bed and other times she was sitting up vertically as she vigorously rode me.

I fingered her arsehole without complaint, and managed a little bit of insertion, but she asked me to stop when I tried to go further.

At times I propped myself up to enjoy the view and eventually just let myself go and she energetically rode me to completion.

Lulu dismounted and tidied me up before lying next to me.

I used my translator app but she seemed to understand most of what I said.

She has been in Australia for eight months and used to work at another shop but she was reluctant to disclose too much. Eventually I had to point out that time was up and I had to shower.

After I’d dressed she didn’t bother getting up for a farewell hug when I left so I went downstairs and onto the back patio for a chat with Kelly.

I saw the fabulous Nicky again and this time I got a kiss from her before she rushed off to her next customer.

After a good chat with Kelly about some new girls and other shops I’ve recently been to, I departed.[/QU

Banned
    yeh right fred
    what a load of shit
    next time when you wanna 69 instead of cim
    tell them to shit in your face