Girl Name: Anita
Nationality: Brazilian
Assets: Sexy latina body! Sensational tongue
Services: Gold & Diamond

Hey punters! been awhile since I been back to Sydney. Checked out Pyrmont200 latest roster and was blown away that they have now got 2 Brazilian girls on roster.

Called ahead to make a booking for Anita and got there as soon as i could. Reception named was Jayce (friendliest) reception I have come across to date, as i arrived a lil earlier than my booking time was told to take a seat and relax. He was kind enough to show me the other brazilian girl by the name of Crystal or Chrystie, man oh man she had all the right curves for what a Brazilian is known for. Her skirt was just short enough that i could see the rise of her ass cheeks as i was checking her body out, i could see she was looking at my slyly and gave me a lil wink before she walked away. The reception told me my girl is on the way, at this stage my hands was already sweaty and my cock, well he was ready to pounce.

As she walked in and pull the curtains apart, i couldn't stop myself salivating. She was wearing a black lace bra complementing her tight tan smooth skin, her breast is full and just siting at the right angle, she quickly took my hands as we on our way, this whole time i was just checking our her tight little juicy ass from behind. I couldn't stop myself salivating this whole time, man my cock is about to burst out of my pants. After we enter the room, she slowly pushed me against the wall, she gently unbuckled my pants and found my bulge, well even a blind person couldn't miss it at this point. She continue undress to me, then lightly placed her thumb on cock (which was covered in pre cum), pulling the skin back all the way and forth. She leaned in close and kiss me lightly on the mouth, her hands and body pulling me towards the shower.

Her hands was so smooth as she applied the body wash, slowly caressing my body from my chest down. She pushed me back against the wall, slowly kissing me from the neck down as her other hands gently stroking my cock, she gently place her warm lips on the tip of my penis, slowly working her tongue on the tip and then using her mouth to push down. She was taking my whole cock down her throat in a slow motion, while her eyes was watching me this whole time. At this stage I couldn't contain myself any longer and needed to pull away before i blow my load without having a chance to fuck her. She slowly rose up, while her hands was still caressing my cock like she was milking it. She told me to stay put while she leaves the shower, she came back shortly with a condom in her hands, once again going down on her knees she began licking my cock like it was an ice cream. I didn't even notice the condom was on as she pulled away, turn around and spread her ass cheeks, reaching behind with one hand gently using my cock sliding on her pussy.

The next few moments was heaven for me, as I mount her from behind I could feel the tightness all around my cock as it inches deeper and deeper. She turned around, grab my hands and placed them on her breast, I could feel her nipples was fully erect and as i rubbed them between my fingers her pussy would clammed down tighter. Needless to say i didn't last very long with this horny kitten, before I blow my load i asked if i could cum on her tits and she gladly turned around back on her knees, milking me away till i cum like i never cum before.

For me this was one of the best session I have had, I'm definitely coming back to see her again a few more times before I leave!!