Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mood Killer

Banned

Mood Killer

I attend all my punts with a pack of stuff to make them enjoyable for myself and hopefully the lady involved
    Surgical glove Superior quality lube Okamotos and a very clean 15cm silver vibrator
    Last August saw Rey from Korean Angels.Gorgeous girl albeit a little overpriced for quality of service
    Something about her wanted me to push her boundaries
    While giving her some serious Doggy put on a glove and lubed up my middle finger and inserted it in her arse.
    She protested and before I could remove my finger she farted.The resultant bouquet was gross
    Second hand kimchi ain’t pleasant
    Rey was embarrassed and I was apologetic
    Certainly killed the mood.Dont think I’ll try that stunt again
    Any similar experiences ?

Banned
    It does Pay to be polite and ask first ... bad manners , IME is a mood killer

Seriously a WL/ML is going to let you use a used Vibe with them? Or you Dom it up?

In the spirit of the post though, and I’m a DATY fanboy , unwashed pussy, as is the same for the WL - unclean/unshaven /drunken/slovenly Punter.

Bored - tired- unresponsive WL.

Punting too late . See above

When you had too much to drink

If for some you forgot to take your clialis or other dose of choice ... or too much of 😂

Booking anal and WL doesn’t prepare well and there is faeces everywhere . Note for some that might be a mood enhancer

Bad playlist

When shop won’t turn on A/C

Etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not into any anal stuff so luckily haven’t gone into any faceses accident. for me the big mood killers are:

“wow your dick is so big!”

“wow your licking is so good!”

“wow you are so good at sex! where did u learn that?”

and of course fake moanings.

puts you right into a $10 dark alley in a desolate city corner. worst nightmares.

Banned
    The Silver Vibrator is always dommed before use and thoroughly cleaned after just in case
    My experience with Rey was unforgivable . I definitely crossed the line

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When the WL call you darling...
    yes darling, no darling.....
    Or you can tell she not the mood or tired. Her mission make you come and game over

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    The Silver Vibrator is always dommed before use and thoroughly cleaned after just in case
    My experience with Rey was unforgivable . I definitely crossed the line
    Wow LV... that's a line I have never even thought to approach....
    Mood killer for me was the "no kisser"... nothing screams "I think you're a dirty male and I can't stand you... but I will take your money and scream how good you are." - hence my aversion to any of the Caucasian shops.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't stand a bitchy girl. If she talks disrepectedly, kills the mood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Similar experiences as in trying to do something to the WL's anus without getting her consent and causing her to be embarrassed + killed the mood? No. So it was probably you when some WLs been complaining about guys trying to use their anus, not cool bro

On the topic, mood killer can be anything, from bad attitude to services to looks/smell etc. Even if a girl is super hot, if she has any one of those, probably would make me wanna leave early

Banned
    I just had a dud punt last night. However considering the rate, I guess its quite fair enough. And i knew it before hand before i went to the place but i was bored and so i booked one hour, WL was mid 30s Chinese. She spent most of the time doing other things i.e texting, talking on the phone, she even went out of the room for 10 mins. My PUFF, the magic dragon couldnt even got up lol

Its a major turnoff when the girl is not focusing on what she should do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mood Killers:
    -After just a few pumps into sex "are you coming soon darling?"
    -When they use wrong sized condom or don't apply it properly
    -Bored/mechanical service
    -Poor/no Air conditioning in the room

Banned
    When they fall asleep around the 45 min mark - as above my first post.. bone tired WL . Best to just make them a Horlicks

Using their Mobile ... though I like to switch to DATY at that point and let them keep talking to their ‘mum’

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lighting for me at some brothels. Some too red colour, some too dark can't see anything. Prefer natural light so tend to go for agency past few years although due to higher price been punting less as a result.

WL putting too much lube and putting it on before we are getting started. So if I daty I'm eating lube basically.

WL attitude. Busy with phones, not wanting to try different positions, too mechanical always same procedure like no spontaneity, ask you shower, undress herself, ask you lie down etc etc.

Alot more but sounds like I'm complaining too much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Lighting for me at some brothels. Some too red colour, some too dark can't see anything. Prefer natural light so tend to go for agency past few years although due to higher price been punting less as a result.

WL putting too much lube and putting it on before we are getting started. So if I daty I'm eating lube basically.

WL attitude. Busy with phones, not wanting to try different positions, too mechanical always same procedure like no spontaneity, ask you shower, undress herself, ask you lie down etc etc.

Alot more but sounds like I'm complaining too much
    How does the lube taste? Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Like lube. Try it lol

Banned
    Hahahaha i think i had once but not sure cos it taste a bit minty lol

Banned
    Renovations and building while you punt.
    I know shops have to upgrade their shops but there
    is nothing more off putting than hearing drilling or
    hammering or loud voices outside your room.
    You might say why not punt at another shop but
    sometimes its too late.

Suck it up brother, you deserved the fart, who thinks and prepares to take a rubber glove for digital penetration of the anus of a WL before a punt, I hope next time you are fully shat on ………………………………
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I attend all my punts with a pack of stuff to make them enjoyable for myself and hopefully the lady involved
    Surgical glove Superior quality lube Okamotos and a very clean 15cm silver vibrator
    Last August saw Rey from Korean Angels.Gorgeous girl albeit a little overpriced for quality of service
    Something about her wanted me to push her boundaries
    While giving her some serious Doggy put on a glove and lubed up my middle finger and inserted it in her arse.
    She protested and before I could remove my finger she farted.The resultant bouquet was gross
    Second hand kimchi ain’t pleasant
    Rey was embarrassed and I was apologetic
    Certainly killed the mood.Dont think I’ll try that stunt again
    Any similar experiences ?
    you asked for it dude, sometimes there's air in there that the girl tried to hold it off, we all had that moment, nothing worse than someone trying to insert a finger and open up that hole and let the air out.

and for the mood killer, my experiences:
    1- the girl said she felt pain when I fuck her: happened on me a few times even though I did some foreplay before fucking, usually it kills my mood and I just stop and both take a rest
    2- seeing blood coming out from the girl's vagina: probably relate to the 1st too. even if the girl doesn't feel hurt, seeing the blood juice ruins it, I lost my erection and couldn't cum when that happened a few years ago.

Banned
    Good connection in the room .. post session build up .. with lots of wechat ... expectations built for return... then everything and nothing , when the WL calls you buy a different name as you are going down on her 😊

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Renovations and building while you punt.
    I know shops have to upgrade their shops but there
    is nothing more off putting than hearing drilling or
    hammering or loud voices outside your room.
    You might say why not punt at another shop but
    sometimes its too late.
    IME that’s all I’m hearing most of the time at any FS shop, banging hammering and drilling and loud voices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast