Thread: Jasmine - No BRA please -

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Jasmine - No BRA please -

Tuesday, not normally a day I feel I’ve done enough work to have earned the right to spoil myself. I guess every cloud has a silver lining so being flogged so soon in the week did give me the opportunity to meet someone new and interesting.

Abandoned the ship of work early and headed off to 227 to spend a lazy afternoon being put right again. I didn’t really think about who to book or see. Just turn up because I have never had a bad experience here. Alice runs a smart shop and I knew I was going to enjoy myself. What I didn’t know was going to happen to me was Jasmine.

The first thing that hits you is that smile. Bold confident and generous. The accent I can’t place at all. Is she Thai, Australian or American? She’s the whole package.

The next thing you cant fail to spot is that you’ve finally found them, the perfect pair of breasts moving freely and naturally underneath a tiny little dress. Thought to self we will soon have her out of that...

Part 1 was a surprisingly strong massage. Part 2 would have given a dead man an orgasim. This girl has probably forgotten more about erotic massage than most girls ever learn. I think I was outnumbered surrounded and overwhelmed.

There is nothing mechanical about Jasmine in the room. She has a whole menu of techniques. She is observant and immediately picks up on what you like and then she drives you crazy with it. It’s hard to say what I liked best. I liked it all. But what I will remember tonight is gazing into her eyes with jasmine sitting on top bringing me to such an intense orgasim I could not let go of her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR ..

Will definitely have to check those assets..

“ This girl has probably forgotten more about erotic massage than most girls ever learn.“

Dear lord ! I have a roster to check ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its been three months and i've still haven't been able to get a booking with her....... she seems too popular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    its been three months and i've still haven't been able to get a booking with her....... she seems too popular.
    If you can't get a booking with her at 227 she also works at SS on Sun, Mon & Wed. She literally works 5 days a week so i would find it hard if you couldn't get a booking with her. Maybe try seeing her at SS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry but what is SS and where is it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Sorry but what is SS and where is it?

Sussex Star.
    It’s a good shop and you can find all about it in this forum ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh ok thanks for the info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What name does she go under at SS?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbman002 View Post
    What name does she go under at SS?
    She is known at SS as Hannah