Thread: S Model, Model S. The tall slim leggy model that will you leave speechless. Top top top services too

Banned

S Model, Model S. The tall slim leggy model that will you leave speechless. Top top top services too

I was talking with some other forum members and shop managers. Seems lots of choice for Asian ladies now. Pretty much tried all the top shops and some agencies too.
    With everything on offer in Sydney, I received some good intel and booked S @ No.5 Marrickville today. It certainly proved to be the right choice.
    For those that have not been here, they have finished renovations not too long ago, and the shop has been revamped with completely new rooms and bedding.
    There is also always parking spaces outside the shop so no problems if you are planning to drive there. The closest train station would be Sydenham Station.

Arrived 5-10 minutes early, and Victor already had the room with separate bathroom and S ready for me. Victor certainly has great taste in good looking girls and glad he gave me S.
    When S came to greet me, she was wearing a black slit dress with stilettos that highlighted her long legs. S looked stunning and was very happy to take her for 45minutes @$200 Diamond Level.
    Inside the room, I can not keep my eyes off her gorgeous face. S soon undressed and revealed a slim size 7 body with large B Cup to small C Cup bust. She has very nice body with minimal fat.
    I reckon she is around 25, 170cm, 47kg. If if you like tall slim pretty girls, S is model type for sure. She is up there in terms of looks, I have tried them all.

S helped me undress and we went to the shower. I groped her bust, so soft and natural. It is big enough to grab and I certainly did that in the shower.
    She also gave me a nice quick wash, as I prefer bed play more anyway. on the bed, S starts to suck my nipples and it feels amazing. I can tell she is experienced.
    S starts to make her way down to my balls. She licks them and her warm tongue on a cold day feels so good. I can feel the moist of her tongue all around my ball sack.
    I also direct S to look at me while she gobbles my balls. I love a pretty girl giving me eye contact as she polishes the crown jewels.

I then direct S to suck my cock. She does as told, and again I am sure she is experienced. Up and down, side to side, up and down, side to side. Fuckin feels great.
    I take her hands off my cock as I prefer no hands sucking. Again she does as I command, just the way I like it. Feels exceptional as I start to fuck her mouth.
    S continues to take my cock inside her mouth, and we switch to cock and balls, balls to cock, cock to balls. I am getting my way and this is how it should be in every punt.

I want to fuck her now, as S slides the dom on my rock hard cock. I flip her to doggystyle first. S has bush but not too much and does not get in the way.
    I have to wiggle a bit to get in. S is very tight, either I am her first fuck in a long time or the first customer has a small cock. Because her pussy is so tight, my cock feels twice the size.
    I start slowly to get things underway. I also noticed as I rub her clit she starts to moan. This means her clit is very sensitive and probably coloured pink but I never had a close look.

I love fucking S from behind as I get to rub her clit, and grope her bouncing soft boobs. S also has excellent slim waist to curvy bum. She looks amazing in this position. S is pretty loud too as I step up the pace and fuck her faster.
    I decided to switch to missionary to prolong from cumming. Another great position as S is gorgeous and I can even get deeper inside her. I am so deep inside her and can hit her soft spot now. Maybe the people outside can hear us now, but S is not shy. No covering mouth as she moans in response to my thrusts. This is very good for a ego boost lol.

I can fuck this girl forever as she is so fuckin hot, but went for doggystyle again. I am so deep and quick inside of her. I pound her over and over again. S loves a good fuck. She wanted to please me today as I commanded.I can feel her juices flowing inside her vagina, as her pussy muscles gripped my cock as I shot cum inside the walls of her pussy.

It might be flooded at Marrickville with the rain, but I released more inside S.

Thanks for coming to see S Lenka, good to finally meet for the first time in person...it's been too long...hahaha. Yes what a day with the weather but S was the perfect remedy to the downpour. It was a pleasure to have you come in and I'm sure we will see you again soon.

Regards,

Victor ¬The new Chinese guy¬

Nice review. How come she is not on the roster?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Nice review. How come she is not on the roster?
    Guess they only keep her only for extreme regulars..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seen her tonight , omg she is stunning .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    She is in today !!
    Sounds great, no pics though on site apart from a small thumbnail?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    Sounds great, no pics though on site apart from a small thumbnail?
    She is more stunning in real person ...

She is on today!!!