Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good places/tips to pickup some girls/ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)

Good places/tips to pickup some girls/ladies

I'm in early 30s and avg looking guy. Got full month free alone from partner, so time to explore outside. I understand its much convinient and less time consuming if I simply goto some FS shops than pubs/bars or other places...but want to try this experience as well.

So to cut the long story short... please share some good places may be specific pubs?bars?area? where it's possible to pickup some girl. I don't mind younger or older ladies.

TIA guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think any pub or bars will do. If u are good at talking; or good looking; or super fit

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Any of the Irish pubs around Chinatown if you want a bit of pommie pussy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Any of the Irish pubs around Chinatown if you want a bit of pommie pussy.
    I wonder what type of pussy New2Punting is searching for. Is he not after Asian pussy? Yes he will find pommie and Irish pussy in the Haymarket area as well as Asian pussy around World Square area and Broadway.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Good luck and god speed

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea I agree with Punter Poontang. What will you do after? What if you find a clinger or a psycho who realised you have a GF and decides to let her know?

It’s quite risky to try and pick up girls if you’re already in a relationship. Go visit a shop instead.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You should be able to pick up a girl for a one night stand. But the problem is what to do with her, where to take her?

Can't take her to your place, and she's probably in shared accom of some sort.

Not easy finding a room in Sydney at that time of night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is no where to go, Tinder killed the bar scene to the point where women have anxiety attacks over being approached in the flesh so I would stick to praying for matches on dating apps, especially since you describe yourself as "average" which means "below average" from the POV of women. If you do go out and approach in person just be careful of getting #metoo'd just cause some bar slut is offended that you had the audacity to approach her and not be a male underwear model.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bars around Haymarket George st is a good start. Try starbar they have a dance floor upstairs on Friday and Saturday nights all nashionality u may get lucky

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try Craigslist 😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great info, thanks bros.

Right, it will be a one night stand only no strings attached. You presented real issue here, in case I find a cheap chick, where to take her??? Off course don't want to bring jer to my place...it's 45m away from city anyway.

So any places recommended?
    And
    Other than Starbar which specific pubs or bars in/around Haymarket area will have good chances?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Scruffy Murphy or cheers bar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is plenty of girls out there, especially with all the Christmas parties, but if you are not going to take them back to your place, and then have to pay for somewhere else - why not just go to a couple of good shops.

The choice is huge, you know the service should be good (do some research here first) there are no complications with girls wanting more after, and you can walk away and sleep soundly.

Yes there is something in the thrill of the chase and scoring, but if you are not set up for the whole evening - why bother if ultimately what you want is sex...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    Great info, thanks bros.

Right, it will be a one night stand only no strings attached. You presented real issue here, in case I find a cheap chick, where to take her??? Off course don't want to bring jer to my place...it's 45m away from city anyway.

So any places recommended?
    And
    Other than Starbar which specific pubs or bars in/around Haymarket area will have good chances?
    Always a problem. Hotel rooms can be scarce some nights, and having to trek around to find one will take the moment away. Pre-booking a room is a bit of a risk. Hotel-by=the hour is a bit seedy.

I've got an app called Hotel Tonight which lists vacancies, their prices, and you can book off the app and have a room ready when you get there. [probably other similar apps that brothers can suggest). Dayuse is an app you can use to get middle of the day bookings for a few hours.

Shark Bar has been previously mentioned as a good source.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The Laundromat (or Launderette if you are classy and speak French).
    Some really classy sheilas are there ready, dripping wet and hungry for a smooth talkin' bastard like you to pick them up.
    2 strategies
    1. Straight from the Laundromat to your swishy bachelor flat.
    2. Make a pit stop at Maccas for a Happy Meal and a conversation about Foucault - philosophy and fatty salty food always gets the bitches wet and gagging for hard cock.
    Or if you have a philosophical objection to Foucault or fast food that's OK ... go for option 3 ... buy a clothes dryer and then deliver the killer line to the classy sheila at the Laundromat and invite her back to your swishy bachelor pad and offer to dry her clothes for her.
    No classy sheila on God's planet can resist a man willing to share his appliances and whitegoods with her - she will beg you for your cock and your sperm and your babies.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    If yer gonna pay for a hotel it might be better just to go to a brothel ...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    But at a brothel you pay by the hour. You get a hotel room for all night, for much less.

Pros and cons either way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am fat short asian guy so bar scene never works out for me. I usually go on line like POF other website. Always open about my situation but somehow i do find a lady time to time. But you need take time to get to know her and listen to her etc. I currently have couple who i see time to time, and when i see them i usually book a hotel. It is different to seeing a wl, more like friend with benefit.
    Just try couple of online and be patient. Couple of month ago some woman msg me out of blue and now i see time to time. She sometimes meet at work after 9pm, and we do it on office...
    But it isnt that good as you think. Sex is definitely better with wl as they do bbbj but just something different for sure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hillsong church

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    hillsong church

What in God's name is Hillsong Church ?
    Or are you saying you can pick up girls in God's name !
    Make them say GOD/Oh god !??

God this is confusing :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast