Thread: Mamasan Duo : Vicky and Nicole

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Mamasan Duo : Vicky and Nicole

This shop and service needs no introduction and no prelude.

Was looking for my first ever duo RnT and what better than this !!! Salute to bro AHlungor coz I went in after reading his review..

Made a booking earlier around morning time because these 2 ladies doesn't get rest :P
    If I call even around 3/4pm , I won't get a booking ..

The only downside : I always hated QVB massage's positioning.. Out in the open , standing on the road :/

Okay moving on ...

$100 bucks, 2 girls, 30 mins of Pure joy..

The best thing I loved about Nicole & Vicky double is their chemistry with each other and their chemistry buildup with me.
    They are Naughty. They both have this sultry smile. They are bombs..

With lots of thorough examination I would give these MILFs an A+ !! Nicole was top of me most of the time.
    Vicky's hand and boobs are amazing. Nicole has amazing legs. Vicky has the perfect pressure..
    My explosion came when both the ladies's hand were on my cock.. And what a sight :P

I can't properly write what exactly happened but I am glad my first duo RnT was with them ...

This is what will remain as a Legend in times to come...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Darling Hogrider,

Thank you see us, come back soon

Nicole
    ��

Ah Nicole, you're always welcome...
    I will once I get some free time.

A double with Rachel and Nicole !!

I can totally picture how that will go ..........haha

Nice one dickyman!

Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Had double Nicole and Rachel. After ahlungor’s Rachel report. Went to QVB to see Rachel, end up was asked double with Nicole. Well haven’t visited this shop for long time and good friends of shop owner. Well, then go for it. U can imagine two busty ML give you rub, feel awesome. I will go again shortly either for Rachel or cherry. Haven’t try cherry  yet. Bet she is good

Banned
    Darling Hogrider,

Thank you see us, come back soon

Nicole
    💋

Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    This shop and service needs no introduction and no prelude.

Was looking for my first ever duo RnT and what better than this !!! Salute to bro AHlungor coz I went in after reading his review..

Made a booking earlier around morning time because these 2 ladies doesn't get rest :P
    If I call even around 3/4pm , I won't get a booking ..

The only downside : I always hated QVB massage's positioning.. Out in the open , standing on the road :/

Okay moving on ...

$100 bucks, 2 girls, 30 mins of Pure joy..

The best thing I loved about Nicole & Vicky double is their chemistry with each other and their chemistry buildup with me.
    They are Naughty. They both have this sultry smile. They are bombs..

With lots of thorough examination I would give these MILFs an A+ !! Nicole was top of me most of the time.
    Vicky's hand and boobs are amazing. Nicole has amazing legs. Vicky has the perfect pressure..
    My explosion came when both the ladies's hand were on my cock.. And what a sight :P

I can't properly write what exactly happened but I am glad my first duo RnT was with them ...

This is what will remain as a Legend in times to come...

On the back of all the glowing reports I have just made a booking for 45 minutes. Nervous AF but fuck it, life is too short.

Banned
    Friday roster :

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Mona : size 4. DD cups . 24 yrs . Singapore.girl . Sweet gentle hands . very Experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

Vicky

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Thursday roster:

1. Coco :size 6: natural C Cups . popular sexy young china doll . Super sweet and beautiful face, best connection . Experience massage service .

2. Ashley, Hong Kong girl, petite and tiny like a baby doll, very cute and sweet but experienced and great service, very good English.

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Coco Natural C Cups

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had been thinking about the mamasan double for some time. Finally got into the city during the week.

Made a booking for later in the afternoon, and as has previously commented, it is across the road from the QVB bus stops and you have to wait at the door to get in.

Greeted by Vicky at reception, looks great, and shown to the room, Nicole then comes in and says hi. Get undressed and onto the table.

Nicole asks how I want the massage, nice and hard. Nicole concentrating on the legs and Vicky at the top of the table looking after my neck and shoulders. She has a pretty nice butt. Both girls were talking most of the time, unfortunately I don't understand them. Nicole giving some TT every now and then.

Flip over with, both girls strip off, great boobs. Nicole's ended up in my face most of the time while Vicky works her magic downstairs.

Great session

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trick View Post
    Had been thinking about the mamasan double for some time. Finally got into the city during the week.

Made a booking for later in the afternoon, and as has previously commented, it is across the road from the QVB bus stops and you have to wait at the door to get in.

Greeted by Vicky at reception, looks great, and shown to the room, Nicole then comes in and says hi. Get undressed and onto the table.

Nicole asks how I want the massage, nice and hard. Nicole concentrating on the legs and Vicky at the top of the table looking after my neck and shoulders. She has a pretty nice butt. Both girls were talking most of the time, unfortunately I don't understand them. Nicole giving some TT every now and then.

Flip over with, both girls strip off, great boobs. Nicole's ended up in my face most of the time while Vicky works her magic downstairs.

Great session

Thank you brother Trick,

you can have mamasan double with Coco and Nicole today too, same special, call me

Nicole
    xoxo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Roughly how old are Nicole and Vicky? Double sounds like a dream but I like my girls more on younger side, guess I shouldnÂ’t be picky and go with experience, esp with all the good reviews on here

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    would Nicole and Coco be available Wednesday???
    Coco usually works Monday and Thursday Bro !

Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Roughly how old are Nicole and Vicky? Double sounds like a dream but I like my girls more on younger side, guess I shouldnÂ’t be picky and go with experience, esp with all the good reviews on here
    Mate, if you are into younger girls then perhaps the mamasan double is not for you. May be take a middle of the road and try to see the Nicole/Coco double then, at least Coco is in her 20’s.

But Coco is not Vicky ! Just so that you are aware , the mamasan double is one of their kind.

Cheers

Banned
    Thursday roster:

1. Coco :size 6: natural C Cups . popular sexy young china doll . Super sweet and beautiful face, best connection . Experience massage service .

2. New young girl Jennifer, beautiful Thai babe with soft white skin, shoulder length hair, petite size 4, C cup, very cute pocket rocket.

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

Coco Natural C Cups

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Banned
    Friday roster :

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Monica : size 4. DD cups . 24 yrs . Singapore.girl . Sweet gentle hands . very Experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    On the back of all the glowing reports I have just made a booking for 45 minutes. Nervous AF but fuck it, life is too short.
    And????????????
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    And????????????

Mate, brother doubles had delivered his promise, he had his Mamasans Double session and posted a review in another mamasan double thread, would you like to read them ?

I have been reading the forums for a couple of weeks and thanks to AHLUNGOR decided to give the MD a go. Thank you Vicky and Nicole for a great 45 minutes in heaven. I have a hand injury atm, it is my right hand and I am right-handed. Vicky helped me undress which was fun and removed my nerves. When I rolled over for part 2 I said to Nicole I wished I had 2 hands. She said, you've got a mouth and fed me her nipple while Vicky kissed my nipple and stroked me so well. The amazing sensations of these to hot milfs had me finished pretty quick. Nicole hung around and chatted about this and that and helped me get dressed afterwards. I can highly recommend the MD and hope to see Vicky and Nicole every month.

Banned
    Tuesday roster :

Last chance for Mamasan Double, Nicole going on holiday tomorrow, last day today !!

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00