Thread: Enjoy the fun - Anna, definitely worth a visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Enjoy the fun - Anna, definitely worth a visit

Place visit: Chatswood 60

Girl I see: Anna

Price: $130/h

Rate: Face 7.5 ; body: 8, service 8.5

It has only been a few day pass since I last gone to Chatswood 60, and having sometime free today and feel like another good time again today ~! That is the good part of going to Chatswood60, value for money is great! go twice only value at 278 once. Haha! Don't have much time today, so I keep the review short.

it has already been my second time there so it is easy I book with the boss Jiani (可以说中文哦)for Anna, as she recommended. Parked at the back and go in, Jiani is very kind to guide me to the room and also hand me a cup of water. Waited for 1 min then Anna goes in with a big smile. Having a close look Anna is around mid 20s, with yellow and curly hair. She has a good body shape, with Full B to C cup. with some kissing, she take me to shower. She is quite talktive, that is good. After wash, she lay down in bed with me and talk while her hand moving through my body, that is very sexy! She also offer rimming for me and very actively give me a great BBBJ! I have booked 45min so we have a lot of time, so we have not been rush. We soon goes to 69 and I have done DATY with her, she does got excited with my DATY and get wet. I always like this kind of nature act. After 10 min, I feel like I want to have the sex so I ask her to be on the top as I enjoy watching girl from the bottom, which suprised me that she is great on service and don't really feel any tired and work on top for at least 10 min. we are very excited and I think I have at least changed 4 position before I am out. it is a lot of fun!

After shower, we have lay down and started more talk as I am a bit tired, she told me she used to live in Singapore and love travelling, we have a great chat and time fly with the bell ring....

I feel that Chatswood 60 is getting better now, I wish them can get more and more customer and also more and more good girls ! So that I can enjoy more!

Shop Owner

Anna
    BBBJ, CIM, 69, (anal extra $100) super sexy????All the pics are 100% real!

New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    Saturday
    22/12/2018

For more information, please click on the photo and name

Kiss
    160cm,50kg,34C *BBBJ, KISS

May
    160cm, 47kg, 36C, *BBBJ, CIM

Ruby
    160cm, 36C, BBBJ, Kiss

Happy
    just arrived in sydney, Uni student, young and pretty, 160cm, 50kg, GFE service BBBJ, rimming, CIM.

Angel
    new to this industry, pretty face, slim figure, only offer BBBJ, still in training, inexperienced.

Anna
    BBBJ, CIM, 69, (anal extra $100) super sexy????All the pics are 100% real!

Livechat

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner

Livechat