After reading some reviews on Alka, decided to drop by 45 George and try out the talent. After confirming that she was working, I arrived for a quick line-up to scope her out and was pleased with what I saw. Alka has a pretty face and was wearing a white lingerie set with matching heels. Definitely MCOT and an easy choice.

Alka has a confident personality and is very proactive. As we walk to the rooms, she takes my hand and places it on her ass. With her own hand she slowly rubs my groin area stirring up my LB with a cheeky smile. When we enter the room, she tells me to shower first as she prepares her things. I'm already quite excited for the session to begin and quickly clean up. When I come out, a towel has been placed on the corner of the bed and Alka is already lying naked on the bed playing with herself. I crawl behind her and begin fondling her breasts and body while lightly kissing the neck. Alka moans and invites me to rub her pussy with my fingers.

She soon flips over and begins a quick catbath that transitions into a CBJ. Her technique is quite good and she makes sure to pay attention to the balls as well. I bring her sideways and continue to masturbate her pussy which is getting more and more wet. After a few minutes, Alka crawls over me and slowly lowers herself onto my cock. No lube is needed and we slowly fuck in cowgirl. A few strokes in the pace increases and this is where Alka's energy really shines. She loves sex and is game for any position. I match her tempo and we fuck all over the place - on the bed, standing, sitting on the chair.

We fuck until the end pretty much the end of the session, at which point we're both quite spent and I move her back into mish for a finale. Her soft moans continue to get louder and I bury my head next to hers as I pump and finish into the dom. A quick shower to freshen up and she says her thank-you and goodbyes to me as I exit the place.

Overall, another quality punt with a girl who has an appetite for sex, high energy and is game for anything.