Thread: Let's talk non RnT shops

Junior Member(有D料到)

Let's talk non RnT shops

Just wondering if anyone has a guaranteed non RnT shop that they frequent knowing full well nothing will happen due to different rules etc

Do you guys also get bored going to RnT places and go somewhere for a good massage because the quality is good/ or girls are cute / or whatever reason ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep when need proper massage and mother else on offer so don’t bother but great massage go Thai place nundah .. owned by miss Paula who remembers her ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has a guaranteed non RnT shop that they frequent knowing full well nothing will happen due to different rules etc

Do you guys also get bored going to RnT places and go somewhere for a good massage because the quality is good/ or girls are cute / or whatever reason ?
    Yep Mystyle in Albert Street

Senior Member(無間使者)
    KP massage at Grange. Went a cpl of weeks back. Very good. She identified areas for attention without me telling her. Pressure was just right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jomeday in the valley is very good. In the Cathedral Place building. 115 Wickham St. Only opens around 2-3pm and stays open later on some nights. Hicaps too. The Owner is awesome!! Diploma qualified too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I also think it's one of those things where people are reluctant to publicly share because they don't want their gems to be inundated. If anyone wants to exchange via pm let me know. pS Brownwallaby your inbox is full brus

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate u not making sense !! U either asking for a proper massage joint Legit or what ? And then going on to say guys don’t want share there gems? WtF !! Ohh and best of all BW your pm is full !!! Hahahah fuck last person to ask for advice

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    I also think it's one of those things where people are reluctant to publicly share because they don't want their gems to be inundated. If anyone wants to exchange via pm let me know. pS Brownwallaby your inbox is full brus
    all good now ......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Mate u not making sense !! U either asking for a proper massage joint Legit or what ? And then going on to say guys don’t want share there gems? WtF !! Ohh and best of all BW your pm is full !!! Hahahah fuck last person to ask for advice
    lol exactly my thoughts.. for a nice massage, bamboo spring hill is quite good from experience, proper massage no play.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    lol exactly my thoughts.. for a nice massage, bamboo spring hill is quite good from experience, proper massage no play.
    went to that shop about 4 weeks ago, a lot of play and fun but cost me quite a bit. A case where I let my little head take over

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh sorry not making much sense. Just thought there'd be some shops out there where people have frequented based on the girl/s with no other extra reward other than a good massage or connection. I remember going to a place in a shopping centre a few years back because the girls used to massage upper groin area on top of towel and didn't mind going to town with my. Undies on but lots of contact with Cock there. Another place , one of the girls stole my number from the booking sheet and texted me that night. There's always that human element of excitement that U get from shops that dont hand out 83 handjobs a day.

The places with hicaps are undies on but there are those that don't do extras but let us strip off your undies and DIY. I'm sure we've all been to those ,, not many of them around now as it's either all in or strictly nothing at all

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Brissypunter .
    Went to that one at Nundah . awesome massage . was sore for 3 days . really is good but no TT

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah total legit but good massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Yep when need proper massage and mother else on offer so don’t bother but great massage go Thai place nundah .. owned by miss Paula who remembers her ..
    I dont think Paula actually does the massage. If u ever knew her BP u would know what torture it would b lying there knowing your only getting a massage and not being able to lick and suck and unload on that bubbly little brown body. Oh how i miss those hot nights in Alfred st. She was just how i like 'em, natural beauty small brown and very willing. 😢

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this Paula who used to work in the Valley a few years back? Thai girl with really big boobs. I never saw her but the reviews I read at the time were always sensational. Should have made the effort to drive up from the GC I suppose.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Is this Paula who used to work in the Valley a few years back? Thai girl with really big boobs. I never saw her but the reviews I read at the time were always sensational. Should have made the effort to drive up from the GC I suppose.
    Yeah thats her. Boobs were'nt that big but better than average. I would have driven up from the GC to c her, i would have driven up from Antartica to c her haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha. Maybe they just looked big in her photos as she is a small lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    went to that shop about 4 weeks ago, a lot of play and fun but cost me quite a bit. A case where I let my little head take over
    damn BW, you seem to have fun everywhere, I used to frequent this place while I had a contract in the city, but never any actual play.. only blueballs everytime despite many efforts made by me..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    damn BW, you seem to have fun everywhere, I used to frequent this place while I had a contract in the city, but never any actual play.. only blueballs everytime despite many efforts made by me..
    The fun part was too expensive for my wallet. But this place now has Xmas sale from 21 Dec to 13 Jan. $55 / hour