May at 60 Chatswood - the best cow-girl

Person's Name : May

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 14/12/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates : $130/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice slim figure, A-cups, cute bum, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, reverse CG, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - one of the best sessions of cow-girl that I have even encountered ending with an intense and shuddering vaginal orgasm

My experience/comments : Was going to see a new girl at one of my favourite shops but when I called the day before I was told that Liverpool were playing at home (English football reference) so I returned to 60 Chatswood.

Called in the morning and spoke to Jianni. Had a bit of trouble finding out which girls were working but eventually booked May.

Had a bit of a wait when I arrived but had a good chat with Paul.

May was then ready and came and led me to the room. It was a new room for me – medium-sized but again well-appointed with a good ensuite shower.

She is quite short with a slim figure and pretty face – the photos on the website are real but she said they were taken a couple of years ago. And she hadn’t had a chance to put on her make-up this morning. She was wearing a beige-coloured bra and knickers.

May was immediately friendly and engaging and helped me to undress and joined me in the shower for a thorough wash.

She has A-cups, a cute bum and a trimmed bush.

May then dried me as we stood by the bed and, when she was squatting in front of me drying my legs, she gave me a quick blow-job.

Onto the bed and she started with a catbath, including sticking her tongue in my ears.

She was kneeling beside me and I was able to lightly finger her pussy while she licked my balls and perineum before moving up my shaft.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and soft and sensual with no hint of teeth. There were a few interruptions but she kept taking small mouthfuls of water to make the BJ a bit sloppier.

May then raised herself to stand on the bed, without taking her mouth of my cock, and moved round to have her feet either side of my head so I could admire her pussy.

She then walked her feet up the wall at the head of the bed – I’ve seen this before but I’m always nervous that the girl’s feet will slip off the wall and she’ll crash down and break my nose!!!

May returned to the bed and I suggested some 69. She readily moved round and I gently started licking her.

After a while her moans got a bit louder and she stopped sucking me and then giggled and squirmed away.

May grabbed a condom and I said “Not yet” and asked her to suck me some more. She did so but said she wanted to fuck so I soon asked her to dress me. While she did so, I asked whether I cold cum in her mouth but she shook her head.

We started with some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style.

May rode me amazingly well. She started slowly but then went faster and was making great noises and lovely facial expressions while she ground her clit down on me.

When it was Asian-style, the view looking down as her bouncing up and down on my cock was great.

She then leant backwards stretching her arms behind her to prop herself up while she continued to ride me.

May then did something I haven’t encountered before – she rotated about 45 degrees, putting both her feet to one side of my body, and crossed her legs, while still leaning back and continuing to ride me. This was an amazing feeling and she clearly loved it too.

She must have been making me hit the spot as she got really lively.

She returned to the normal CG for a breather before leaning back and going diagonal and crossing her legs again.

May then rotated for some reverse CG and soon leant back over me so I could reach up and play with her tits.

Then came the ultimate – May did the leaning back and 45 degree rotation again with her crossed legs, this time in reverse, and she had a massive and loud and explosive vaginal orgasm. It was brilliant.

She dismounted and panted “You fuck me” so we switched to the mish.

She was immediately holding my buttocks and urging me on and it didn’t take long before I squirted.

We both collapsed on the bed exhausted – fantastic.

May grabbed her phone and, using Google Translate, said “You make me ecstasy” and “My soul is flying” – I was happy too!!

We chatted via our phones. May said she was from Guangzhou and has been here five months.

She said she used to work at Asians at Smithfield, also as May.

Time was up and we showered and I dressed and, after a loving hug, I departed as May was asking that I see her next time.

Chatted with Paul before departing.

I was introduced to Megan – pretty with a nice slim figure (just look at the photos on the website – they are real), and a girl on her first day, called Fiona. She is slim and pretty with a promising rack and was bubbly and naughty – she grabbed me by the shirt-front and tried to drag me into the room (again, look at the photos).

One of the things that this shop does very well is posting some excellent and real photos.

Great session.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : May

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 14/12/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates : $130/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice slim figure, A-cups, cute bum, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, reverse CG, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - one of the best sessions of cow-girl that I have even encountered ending with an intense and shuddering vaginal orgasm

My experience/comments : Was going to see a new girl at one of my favourite shops but when I called the day before I was told that Liverpool were playing at home (English football reference) so I returned to 60 Chatswood.

Called in the morning and spoke to Jianni. Had a bit of trouble finding out which girls were working but eventually booked May.

Had a bit of a wait when I arrived but had a good chat with Paul.

May was then ready and came and led me to the room. It was a new room for me – medium-sized but again well-appointed with a good ensuite shower.

She is quite short with a slim figure and pretty face – the photos on the website are real but she said they were taken a couple of years ago. And she hadn’t had a chance to put on her make-up this morning. She was wearing a beige-coloured bra and knickers.

May was immediately friendly and engaging and helped me to undress and joined me in the shower for a thorough wash.

She has A-cups, a cute bum and a trimmed bush.

May then dried me as we stood by the bed and, when she was squatting in front of me drying my legs, she gave me a quick blow-job.

Onto the bed and she started with a catbath, including sticking her tongue in my ears.

She was kneeling beside me and I was able to lightly finger her pussy while she licked my balls and perineum before moving up my shaft.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and soft and sensual with no hint of teeth. There were a few interruptions but she kept taking small mouthfuls of water to make the BJ a bit sloppier.

May then raised herself to stand on the bed, without taking her mouth of my cock, and moved round to have her feet either side of my head so I could admire her pussy.

She then walked her feet up the wall at the head of the bed – I’ve seen this before but I’m always nervous that the girl’s feet will slip off the wall and she’ll crash down and break my nose!!!

May returned to the bed and I suggested some 69. She readily moved round and I gently started licking her.

After a while her moans got a bit louder and she stopped sucking me and then giggled and squirmed away.

May grabbed a condom and I said “Not yet” and asked her to suck me some more. She did so but said she wanted to fuck so I soon asked her to dress me. While she did so, I asked whether I cold cum in her mouth but she shook her head.

We started with some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style.

May rode me amazingly well. She started slowly but then went faster and was making great noises and lovely facial expressions while she ground her clit down on me.

When it was Asian-style, the view looking down as her bouncing up and down on my cock was great.

She then leant backwards stretching her arms behind her to prop herself up while she continued to ride me.

May then did something I haven’t encountered before – she rotated about 45 degrees, putting both her feet to one side of my body, and crossed her legs, while still leaning back and continuing to ride me. This was an amazing feeling and she clearly loved it too.

She must have been making me hit the spot as she got really lively.

She returned to the normal CG for a breather before leaning back and going diagonal and crossing her legs again.

May then rotated for some reverse CG and soon leant back over me so I could reach up and play with her tits.

Then came the ultimate – May did the leaning back and 45 degree rotation again with her crossed legs, this time in reverse, and she had a massive and loud and explosive vaginal orgasm. It was brilliant.

She dismounted and panted “You fuck me” so we switched to the mish.

She was immediately holding my buttocks and urging me on and it didn’t take long before I squirted.

We both collapsed on the bed exhausted – fantastic.

May grabbed her phone and, using Google Translate, said “You make me ecstasy” and “My soul is flying” – I was happy too!!

We chatted via our phones. May said she was from Guangzhou and has been here five months.

She said she used to work at Asians at Smithfield, also as May.

Time was up and we showered and I dressed and, after a loving hug, I departed as May was asking that I see her next time.

Chatted with Paul before departing.

I was introduced to Megan – pretty with a nice slim figure (just look at the photos on the website – they are real), and a girl on her first day, called Fiona. She is slim and pretty with a promising rack and was bubbly and naughty – she grabbed me by the shirt-front and tried to drag me into the room (again, look at the photos).

One of the things that this shop does very well is posting some excellent and real photos.

Great session.
    Thanks Fred69 for your AR, I tried May yesterday.
    My amazing journey with May was the part you mentioned below,

During my session, before she walked on the wall, I can see a clearer view of her pussy and some water dropped on me.

Shop Owner

May
    160cm, 47kg, 36C, *BBBJ

New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat