Thread: Foxes in our chicken coup

Junior Member(有D料到)

Foxes in our chicken coup

We all know that it is easy to spot the shop owner or girl who does a very obvious glowing report. These new posters are usually outed and they disappear, although I'm sure even a dodgy review gets a few punters hooked in.

Since joining the site a few weeks ago I have posted my genuine experiences. For this I have been rewarded with a few PM recommendations/introductions which has helped me get better service without having to visit the girl 3-4 times in order to become a known regular.

In that time I've also received one recommendations which I followed through with, even getting the exact specific girl and the absolute best time to book etc. The session at that particular establishment were so average. It could be as simple as YMMV but I have been punting for 20 years in various Australian cities and a few overseas countries. I'm a polite and clean guy even an average session cant be this bad from a 'recommendation'.

So, do we have some shop operator(s) whom have taken the long game to their posting? These personas are patiently building a credible profile while providing PM recommendations for their shop(s).

If you have had an experience like mine where a recommendation was a complete fail, please PM me. I'm intrigued.

RH

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fact of forums like this - some reports are accurate, some are complete BS.
    To circumvent the scammers and liars I suggest the following - maiden visit take minimum time available and gauge service, no more than 2 visits to test service, report savagely poor service and obvious rip off joints, identify posters to trust - you will find some trustworthy posters will PM other trustworthy posters rather than report on forum, remember different girls in same shop can be completely different in service and lastly the only true guide is YOUR experience - had posters swear on their life about what they get only to find my experience is complete opposite. Think about human psychology - if you found a hidden pot of gold would you share it with the world?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Think about human psychology - if you found a hidden pot of gold would you share it with the world?
    It's the opposite that I want to stamp out : The foxes are promoting "hidden duds" to the world via PM. Unsuspecting newbies like me are being setup.

I accept that my YMMV.

RH

PS: Thanks to the two members whom have already submitted nominations. I'll wait for more nominations then send the tally back via PM.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    On a number of occasions, upon request, I gave recommendations for some punters to see some girls and the punters came back to me saying his session had been a total failure. One particular punter became somewhat hostile to me because of this. Yeah I think this is YMMV in action

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What's the point of the place if we can't share the pain. Recommendations where deserved and where not appreciated. Time and money are not unlimited.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitBrit View Post
    What's the point of the place if we can't share the pain. Recommendations where deserved and where not appreciated. Time and money are not unlimited.
    That is exactly what we should be doing.

However I think there is one member whom will give people dud referrals. Do you want that person to be allowed to continue promoting their crap business?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anonymity breeds behaviour like this, its just part and parcel of online boards.
    It may not surprise many that some posters have 2 maybe 3 accounts.
    If you are smart you will soon work out who are the foxes.
    The only feedback I believe 100% is my own, the rest are just pointers in the right direction.Some are dead ends, some are winners.
    Use your head and don't over commit too much $$$ unless you are sure of service quality. puff puff
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s always funny when u r talking to a shop owner via pm. And they don’t no that u no who they r.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think one or two of these 'incidents' can be justifiable in saying the person is a shop owner/ML etc. It's most likely YMMV.

I've found polarising experiences with the same girls at the same shops before, sometimes I just don't feel like talking to them, and that sometimes results in a crappy experience. ML are just normal people doing a job, and like a typical employee, they bring their emotions to their jobs.

I have found that if you really want a good experience, be nice to the girl and really flirt/play with them, more often than not, it will be reciprocated in a fun session.

Just my 2 cents though.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've had a few STRONG recommendations to some average shops from people no even writing here, didn't bother!!!

I believe you only find gold if you dig

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    It’s always funny when u r talking to a shop owner via pm. And they don’t no that u no who they r.
    Even more funny if the guy who has 4 or more different IDs on here and thinks we don't know it's all the same guy.

And no tommy I am not implying it's you, just replying to your post as it's similar.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting to see the ACCC getting into the act with fake service reviews. https://www.channelnews.com.au/accc-...erced-reviews/

While the ACCC is unlikely to "out" the dodgy reviews here in Aus99, it does remind us that fake is fake and mis-representing a business is covered under Australian consumer protections unless of course I should realise the claims are puffy and could never be true;

Happy days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhard2020 View Post
    Interesting to see the ACCC getting into the act with fake service reviews. https://www.channelnews.com.au/accc-...erced-reviews/

While the ACCC is unlikely to "out" the dodgy reviews here in Aus99, it does remind us that fake is fake and mis-representing a business is covered under Australian consumer protections unless of course I should realise the claims are puffy and could never be true;

Happy days.
    I very much doubt the ACCC would get involved with the illegal sex industry. haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with what Blake said. Last time I saw a girl who I've seen a few times previously and had a great time with, she was a bit moody at the beginning and wasn't in to it as much as before. I asked if she was ok and she mentioned a few things that had been getting her down, work-related stuff. She was better after getting it off her chest, ahem. Made me think that the girls have to put up with a lot, I guess it's a trade-off for them. They like the money they earn but their job is mentally draining.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    plus the age old, just because she does this with me doesn't mean she will do it with the next Tom, Dick or Harry, hahaha even if they are told by punters they read some where she does this and that. and visa versa, it takes time to build a good trust with a girl and she thinks she can trust you, do you think she would do the same if she knew you spilt your guts on a forum about her every time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How you click with someone is important. Also if you roll in looking like you live in a dumpster or present like you are about to go on a rampage might decrease your chances.