Thread: Kiko - This girl is a keeper.

Kiko - This girl is a keeper.

Girls like Kiko don't come around that often. I mean I found her, my new girlfriend for as long as possible.

My visit last night was a night to remember.

Got to the location in the city on Sussex St, buzzed and walked in. Kiko came down and immediately held my hand and gave me a kiss. I liked what I saw, big eyes, big boobs and beautiful pale white skin.

In the apartment, removed my shoes and had a little chat, she's learning English but communication was no problem. I like paying up front the first time I meet a girl so I did. Thinking to myself, she's hot.

In the bathroom and we undress, she helps me with my clothes and neatly puts them aside.

In the shower, she soaps me up and I wash her a little as well. This shower was the most sexy and arousing experience I've had in a few years. I was playing with her nipples while her back was against my chest, she turns her face and we started kissing. I mean real kissing like a couple. She then puts hot water in her mouth and puts my already hard cock in her mouth, all while looking into my eyes. So sexy.

Dried off and into the room, I love privates for this reason. You are in a private environment.
    On the bed and she starts kissing me all over. Goes down on me, her BBBJ skills are awesome. I moved my hand to play with her pussy and she was wet, another good sign. I gently suggested her to move that sexy ass to my face. Communication is no problem, this girl is smart and intuitive. Greeted by a fully shaved sweet smelling pussy that I worked on with my tongue. She moaned but and showed her appreciation by sucking me harder and deeper. We must have been in 69 position for ages. She got to a point where she was squeezing my head with her legs, then release. She's soaking wet, she moves off my face while still sucking me. Like she didn't stop sucking me this whole time, just wow. I was ready for sex, put the hat on and she got on me. Nice and slow and she knows how to work it. The most important thing I want to say is this felt like making love to me, we were kissing the whole time in different positions. There's nothing like a girl that loves deep passionate kissing. It felt awesome and like we climaxed at the same time.

We just stayed in each other's arms awhile, I almost fell asleep. I told her straight away that I'll see her again. I can't stop thinking about last night and I can't wait to meet her again. She's definitely going to be my regular.

She's mixed Chinese with Japanese and has amazing breasts. Guys into shaved pussys will love her. She likes DFK and DATY so she's my type of girl.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_328...n-the-CBD.html

Locanto came through.

Enjoy yourself.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Banned
    How old is she and how much does she charge for her extras like CIM and COF?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How old is she and how much does she charge for her extras like CIM and COF?
    I'm not good at telling the age of Asian girls lol.

She looks mid to late 20s to me. Big eyes, totally natural D cup boobs or bigger.

I think extras are the standard $50 more.

You can text her number and ask to be sure I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Rif

Great AR and I am more than tempted for Kiko

Checking the mobile number brings up some interesting results, seems her number has been in the industry for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    Hi Rif

Great AR and I am more than tempted for Kiko

Checking the mobile number brings up some interesting results, seems her number has been in the industry for a while
    Yeah, she worked with Ella who gave her that number.

Kiko's gone overseas for awhile, she should be back in a few months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never had much success on Locanto, but good find for you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone else go back and try this?

Banned
    On the same site another ad popped up. This might be for Ahlungor or guys who love huge breasts.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_353...-services.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    the monobrow is a bit of problem.
    As long as it is not downstairs, I am fine ;-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You must be lucky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So did you try this? Yum