Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Street walkers and red light districts in Brisbane

The dude

Street walkers and red light districts in Brisbane

I stumbled across this site: www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Brisbane

Either this is bullshit or I'm missing something.

I haven't seen a street walker since maybe the early 2000s (I think around new farm). These were drug riddled things that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. But KPT, Dockside and the valley? The internet and the influx of Asians has totally disrupted the old model.

As for Caxton street, a red light district?

I call bullshit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn’t really read anything in that article that I could agree with.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Alway heaps Kangaroo Point near the subway Late st night drug infested things u would not touch even if they paid u lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Brunswick Street, going toward new farm park.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Late 90s early 00s along Brunswick St yes. Now? I haven't really seen one that seems to scream SW in their attire or demeanour, so not sure how you would tell?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I often see a SW at KPT, not sure if it's always the same girl. I drove past her once to get a closer look and nearly crashed the car trying to get away fast enough.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kangaroo Point has cleaned up a lot since the early 2000s,there was shit loads of them at the subway back than.still the same old girls walking there today,it’s pretty sad to see this still goes on in Australia.i haven’t seen a sexy one once in the hole time of driving to work in 15yrs🤦*♂️

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Alway heaps Kangaroo Point near the subway Late st night drug infested things u would not touch even if they paid u lol
    Better change their tag line "Subway..eat fresh!" lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Kangaroo Point has cleaned up a lot since the early 2000s,there was shit loads of them at the subway back than.still the same old girls walking there today,it’s pretty sad to see this still goes on in Australia.i haven’t seen a sexy one once in the hole time of driving to work in 15yrs��*♂️
    Randy it’s just not the street girls that are a sad sight. Shop girls that stick around year after year after year are just as sad. The smart ones work for a few years set themselves up and run. The stupid ones hang around telling themselves that this is the last year. And all they end up with is a couple of handbags some jewellery and holidays back home

The dude
    Thanks for sharing, gentlemen.

There's an equivalent page for the Gold Coast. Whoever put this together doesn't know their geography. Apparently the hookers prowl around "New Farm" and Palm Beach.

I have a recollection of seeing WLs soliciting on the Gold Coast HW to dudes in their cars - hitch hiker style. I think maybe that could have been Palm Beach. This is maybe five years ago (it could be longer) the cops chased them out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    Randy it’s just not the street girls that are a sad sight. Shop girls that stick around year after year after year are just as sad. The smart ones work for a few years set themselves up and run. The stupid ones hang around telling themselves that this is the last year. And all they end up with is a couple of handbags some jewellery and holidays back home
    ..... and a boyfriend who treats them like shit but promises to give them a visa.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    ..... and a boyfriend who treats them like shit but promises to give them a visa.
    both sides can be guilty. Some MLs use their bf's just to get a visa or citizenship, then dump the guy afterwards

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Late 90s early 00s along Brunswick St yes. Now? I haven't really seen one that seems to scream SW in their attire or demeanour, so not sure how you would tell?
    2007/2008 probably was its ending. Remember the streetwalker serial killer that focused on Women that plied their trade there? He was an ambulance worker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember back in the day cops would use female under covers as hookers to get the punters and newspaper would name and shame them before court like one of the Dean Bro back then go busted and shamed hHahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe this should go in the After Report section.
    "A friend of mine told me a story"... about a guy who picked up a streetwalker on the corner of Brunswick and Harcourt Street back in the day. Gave him a blowjob in the back of his car and she let him play with her pussy.She was stoned but swore her love for him.
    Apparently the hardest part was trying to find somewhere quiet and secluded to go out of the eyes of the public and the cops.... but apparently the girls knew all the good spots.
    Apparently back in the days the first question by the girls was - Are you a cop ? - because back in the day you had to identify yourself....or so I am told.
    Bring back any memories boys ? - come on whose got the courage - any more stories of friends of yours?????
    Puff Puff

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This may bring up some nostalgia. As a young guy having just moved to Brisbane, years ago, I recall seeing the SW or " Ladies of the Night" hanging about Brunswick Street and particularly at Harcourt.
    An artist must have noticed the same and painted 2 traffic controllers with "Ladies of the Night" as the theme.
    Check this link:
    https://www.urbansmartprojects.com/g...2&keyword=Knap

Times have moved on and the controller boxes have been repainted..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or Peter Beattie before premier got in fight with couple street whores Brunswick st near the laundry lol was funny watching that shit on news

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    I remember back in the day cops would use female under covers as hookers to get the punters and newspaper would name and shame them before court like one of the Dean Bro back then go busted and shamed hHahahaha
    The fat prick probably got a bigger fine for that than knocking down Cloudland.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well back in 86, i went to a lovely place on main st, kp , well over spent and paid by Diner card , 3 weeks later, i get a call from a bloke called Hector well it seems like i really over spent on the card and since i am in the bush running a pub, he says best put some money in or it is really hard to run a pub with broken legs , no internet in them days so its the quickest i have been to a bank lol well hes gone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha old Hector him or Bellino ran most back then not to be fucked with back in the day . When owner would make all the money how tides have turned now all the girls make the cash

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast