Thread: Christina and Joanna at 105 Harris Street (centralmassage.com.au)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Christina and Joanna at 105 Harris Street (centralmassage.com.au)

Good afternoon,

After several visits to Christina (South America) and Joanna (Brazil) I can warmly recommend Pyrmont Star to those of you who are looking for a decent erotic massage. The girls massage very well, each have their own choreography and give the guest a positive feeling.

The massage salon at 105 Harris St. is easily accessible by light rail or bus. The salon is clean and well run. To get a shower is not a problem. Scheduling agreements vis txt work out. If you are looking for extras is wrong here. Unlike many pure Asian massage parlors, the girls offer only erotic massage.

I have benefited from the current introductory prices available on the website: http://www.centralmassage.com.au

Some massage lovers among you might know some of the girls from the 131 Kippax St. The team moved to 105 Harris St. last month.

I am happy to come back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm yet to meet Joanna or Christina. Can you share some details?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hope they extend that special rate. I can't go this week, but need to go back to see Mia and check out Carly.

Christina is super friendly and has a nice bod. A huge plus for me was her excellent English, no communication problems here.

Banned

Christina
    from South America New Top girl 22yo,168cm, 45kg ,C cup , very friendly face , Massage 7/10 ,English 9/10 ,GFE 9/10

Joanna - new
    from Brazil New girl,22yo 168cm,D cup black hairs, nice face, super friendly Massage9/10,English8/10,GFE8/10 she working 10am-8pm

Last edited by Central Massage; 03-03-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    I'm yet to meet Joanna or Christina. Can you share some details?
    I like the massage of both and if you face me in one day I would have difficulties to decide. Both offer a nice flow of massage. Joanna is a bit taller, Chistina is very petite.

If I should mention some major differences then I can say that Christina does more body slide on the table and Joanna can also give a very firm massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Joanna definitely not 22. Not old but not even half arsed attempt at being accurate lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hungabunga View Post
    Joanna definitely not 22. Not old but not even half arsed attempt at being accurate lol
    Not unexpected, but that still sucks.

Banned
    Mia and Cary was very popular

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First time to this shop today.

Saw Cristina. I don't think that she was enjoying her work today, or at least not this old customer.

If you like sultry tattooed Colombians with nice breasts then she is the one.

On the way out I saw several East-Asian girls waiting. The one on reception was not as young as the other two but had a cute smile so I am inclined to drop in again next time I am in that area.

Banned