Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indian guy at 131 Kippax massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Indian guy at 131 Kippax massage

Hello Guys ,
    I heard a very disturbing news yesterday.
    At 131 kippax ( central massage ) .
    An Indian guy ( he told this to the girl ) was having a session with one of the girls and behaved very roughly ..

I went there a few mins after the incident happened and the girl was crying and other girls were frightened..

This is not gentlemanly.. I am also a brown guy and all of my regular ML’a regard me highly as I do them ..

As for the shop , they are now afraid to entertain brown guys ..

Mate, I understood where you are coming from, but one badly behaved punter shall not be generalised for the whole race , no ?

Pretty sure there are bad Chinese, Aussie, black, white, yellow, brown and red as well .

I’m pretty sure the shop and girls can protect themselves and handle the situations .

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, I understood where you are coming from, but one badly behaved punter shall not be generalised for the whole race , no ?

Pretty sure there are bad Chinese, Aussie, black, white, yellow, brown and red as well .

I’m pretty sure the shop and girls can protect themselves and handle the situations .

Cheers
    I understand, I will edit the last comment as I wrote it in a bit anger ..

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    It’s always disturbing to hear such news especially when it upsets the girls like this. Really if a punter is being too rough and won’t listen to the girl then he should be refused service and banned from the shop. The shop should support the girl in her decision to refuse services.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It is wrong to create racial stereotypes, but this wouldn't be the first such report.

Not just in Sydney, but the problem has been mentioned in overseas forums as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mentioning the racial stereotype was my mistake ..
    apart from that , I am just sharing the incident here ...

What I wanted to focus was , any customer who is rough and doesn’t respect the girls , should be banned ..

And the “guy” put visible scratches on the girls body .. didn’t pay extra or tips even after getting extra services..

Just putting it out there ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers
    Apart from calling the police, how can the girls protect themselves?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is not one off incident against Indian customers. I meet at least two ML's who refused to serve them.
    I work with many Indians and they do not take NO for answer even though it is un-reasonable request.
    You can see when they wobble their heads when they speak - is it yes or no?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel for the girls sometimes but they also have to learn to protect themselves sometimes. A couple of weeks ago a punter in the next room didn't want to pay for the extra service because he didn't have any money. It wouldn't have happened if she asked for the money first. The girl got really upset and I ended up making sure the punter could hear me talk to the receptionist saying "call me if there's any trouble". The punter ended up leaving he's phone behind and went out to get money from the atm. Obviously the guy's banned from that shop now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shit that was almost me, thought I had nothing left and would've had to run to the machine, but found a fifty squirrelled away in the corner of wallet.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller1 View Post
    It is not one off incident against Indian customers. I meet at least two ML's who refused to serve them.
    I work with many Indians and they do not take NO for answer even though it is un-reasonable request.
    It is not just Indians. There are other racial profiles that can be demanding and agressive if they don't get their own way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    It is not just Indians. There are other racial profiles that can be demanding and agressive if they don't get their own way.
    Yeah like Italian Australians from Melbourne.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    It’s tougher for the girls if the boss doesn’t want to stand for them but just tries to please the customers no matter how bad they treat the girls. I know few of them like that and always feel stressed while working at those shops.
    Sometimes it just doesn't pay to stand up to these "animals", regardless of race. Retaliation is often at the back of their mind.

I've worked in the transport industry, and am aware of many bus drivers who have been bashed simply for asking a customer to pay their fare. How often do we read about vicious road rage incidents these days?

Banned
    This is why girls will need to ask upfront for their tips and the customer will hope that they keep their promises. Thanks to a few guys who play dirty and abuse these girls, it's the only way to deal with this situation. The shops don't wait for the session to end to collect their fee do they? The girls will have to do the same.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    This is why girls will need to ask upfront for their tips and the customer will hope that they keep their promises. Thanks to a few guys who play dirty and abuse these girls, it's the only way to deal with this situation. The shops don't wait for the session to end to collect their fee do they? The girls will have to do the same.
    Very true , been doing this a long time and these incidents put some bad shade on the rest of us ..

This was supposed to be fun ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Very true , been doing this a long time and these incidents put some bad shade on the rest of us ..

This was supposed to be fun ..
    I agree, and it is usually fun otherwise why else do we go and lie on the table.

I like it when the girl trusts me and does not ask for extra and smiles when I give her the usual tip at the end. I don't mind when a new girl asks for a tip at the start provided that we are both nude for the massage. Somehow I am less happy when the girl starts off clothed and then stops to ask for cash before Part 2.

Reminds me of two very sweet MLs from my favourite shop, who left industry after unpleasant experiences. The customers were of different ethnic backgrounds than the one mentioned above. It is very sad to see such behaviors. I got some surprisingly amazing experiences from MLs without even asking. Only thing I do is behave properly.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller1 View Post
    It's a maybe...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Reminds me of two very sweet MLs from my favourite shop, who left industry after unpleasant experiences. The customers were of different ethnic backgrounds than the one mentioned above. It is very sad to see such behaviors. I got some surprisingly amazing experiences from MLs without even asking. Only thing I do is behave properly.
    True bro ..
    A little compassion goes a long fucking way ...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast