Thread: Girls who think punting is illegal

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Girls who think punting is illegal

Just come across this a couple of times lately. I guess sex work is illegal in many parts of the world but fortunately it’s decriminalised in NSW. Seems a few girls are not aware of the local laws and think they are doing something illegal that the police could lock them up for it!! One ML told me she was worried that one day the police would raid the massage place and arrest her for giving HJs! I told her not to worry

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The only thing they could get locked up for is breaching Visa conditions, or knowingly having an STD.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Just come across this a couple of times lately. I guess sex work is illegal in many parts of the world but fortunately it’s decriminalised in NSW. Seems a few girls are not aware of the local laws and think they are doing something illegal that the police could lock them up for it!! One ML told me she was worried that one day the police would raid the massage place and arrest her for giving HJs! I told her not to worry
    I actually happened to be in situation where Police raided a brothel due to stupid phone call by a customer made to the police on Saturday night, now respect ok ! - Indian male, young babes, disco lights and maybe a question or 2 about visa status.

Picture his 6.4 foot Indian male, 5.2 foot Asian babe early 20s - the dopey fucker rang the police claimed she hit and beat him up ?

Anyway my point, licensed establishment, your in a room "hold your ground" police cannot enter the room without search warrant ...

If it's NSW licensed - Visa Status is only thing police look for ? - I maybe right or I maybe wrong ? ... but the slow clap, wanking hand jester made to Indian guy walking out the door, by 4 WL under police guard was priceless ...

So being a licensed premises, paying clients

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyworld View Post
    I actually happened to be in situation where Police raided a brothel due to stupid phone call by a customer made to the police on Saturday night, now respect ok ! - Indian male, young babes, disco lights and maybe a question or 2 about visa status.

Picture his 6.4 foot Indian male, 5.2 foot Asian babe early 20s - the dopey fucker rang the police claimed she hit and beat him up ?

Anyway my point, licensed establishment, your in a room "hold your ground" police cannot enter the room without search warrant ...

If it's NSW licensed - Visa Status is only thing police look for ? - I maybe right or I maybe wrong ? ... but the slow clap, wanking hand jester made to Indian guy walking out the door, by 4 WL under police guard was priceless ...

So being a licensed premises, paying clients
    I don't know what's wrong with the Indian guys.
    No wonder all the ML/WL hate them.

So the police called his bluff?
    Did he serve any jail time for misleading the police?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well many massage shops are operating illegally versus local council regulations, although the individual staff aren't at risk.

And I suspect many of the staff are breaching visa conditions as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    Well many massage shops are operating illegally versus local council regulations, although the individual staff aren't at risk.

Then they are (staff) by definition illegal and will get busted more so and likely .if it’s a coordinated raid as opposed to the stupidly funny example above.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post

That's not surprising to hear about people working here and breaching their visa conditions especially on tourist visas.