Thread: Lucky - athletic and firm bodied girl. Good service

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lucky - athletic and firm bodied girl. Good service

Lucky is a slim, pretty girl, enhanced B cups, great smile, very friendly and was wearing a short black dress showing off her athletic body. Very nice I am thinking.

She speaks little English and tells me she has arrived recently from China. She seems intrigued by my large cock so I guide her down to start sucking and she gives me an awesome bbbj whilst I finger her already wet pussy. This girl is very submissive and I get the vibe that she is keen to have fun.

She is happy to french kiss">DFK so we try a bit of that, normally I would then do some DATY but she has already grabbed a dom, put it on and has jumped on top, cowgirl. She rides me hard until her leg muscles give way and them we have almost one full hour of hardcore fucking. I am very turned on as she is so enthusiastic so she gets fucked in mish, side mish, kneeling doggie, lying down doggie, standing mish on the edge of the bed. She takes it all happily for almost one hour until the buzzer goes off. She doesn't flinch or backoff once. Just happy to fuck.

I try some DATY on her fully shaved tight pussy until I get her to orgasm. As she cums I lift her arse up and fuck her doggie style until I blow my load in her tight little snatch.

Lucky is a fun punt and has a great attitude and tight athletic body. Recommended.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It sounds good offering all that kinds of services and happy to fuck at all those positions.

Which shop did you see Lucky? How much did u pay for all these services.? As there are a few different Luckys in different shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any updated reviews from anyone?3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    See details so confused.

Review says bcup, one ad says E cup, another says D cup.

Shop Owner
    10/08/2023

New Anna

Taiwan student 163cm 56gk DD New Nature Oral 69 DFK Body Rubbing Boob Rubbing Butt Rubbing CIM B2B Massage Stockings temptation Uniform temptation tongue kiss, 纯天然E奶 服务包括洗澡,按摩,颜射,毒龙,做爱,无套口交,口爆,舔小穴,冰火,

Tina

25yo 155cm 48kg D Cup Malaysia student new to this industry, amazing service and a nice curvy body. Excellent attitude and willing to satisfy all your desires.

Lucky

21 yo, 158cm, 47kg, Singapore - Singapore babe with an adorable personality and a yummy pussy… she has a slim size 6 tanned and toned body with curves everywhere a woman should have, 34 D! boobs and a small waist ~~~Her job is to relax you, take your mind and body away from the stresses of everyday life. When were together it\’s all about u

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.

​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.Google Reviews
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 0426629688
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews