Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mimi @ Burwood

Hey lads, thinking of paying Mimi a visit, has anyone had the pleasure recently? Is she still going? Same rates? & finally does she do a professional prostrate massage as I’m wanting to try it but not from someone who doesn’t know how

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bump !??? Any updates guys?? Lately??? Any visits

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Lots of posts in the 141 section

Hey Peter, nearly one year ago to the date you were asking exactly the same question , back then you said you made a booking then had to cancel ! So you still haven’t seen Mimi yet ?

Talking about the longest built up of what ever, mate, I think it’s enough asking, why don’t you just go book her ASAP and tick it off your list ?

Btw, from another forum where Mimi was one of the most reviewed ML, her latest was in late November so pretty sure she is still going as good as ever !

Good luck

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Wanting to give her prostate massage a go but not sure if it’s extra & not really worried about her age, have had a number of hot ML’s give a nice but average part 2 so would be a nice change to have someone who prolongs the final finish & takes time massaging the important parts! I’ve read the build up she does knocks you out & really wanted to be taken to another level

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahahaha yes mate I probably should but having had a few Pm’s Plus the fact that the age might freak me out I’ve decided against it & yes there is a build up!! Haven’t had anything for quite some time so when I go it’s gonna be a Noah’s ark episode!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her last month. She is older than what I normally go for but I am willing to forgo that for skill. I would say you definitely get value for money. Has a great segment with spanish, her tits are so soft and nice. Very clean environment. I would return at some point but it was a unique experience I haven't got anywhere else and I value that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Hahahaha yes mate I probably should but having had a few Pm’s Plus the fact that the age might freak me out I’ve decided against it & yes there is a build up!! Haven’t had anything for quite some time so when I go it’s gonna be a Noah’s ark episode!!
    Dude, if youre want to go, just go. Her skills are on another level to most of the MLs .. but.... she is an older lady.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    I used to see her when she was at Stanmore, she gives a great service and I would recommend her.
    Yeap, who could forget that little place in Stanmore !

But , as far as value and comforts go, Mimi’s current place in Burwood is much better set up with more homely and super clean facilities , just the over sized massage bed is a big plus especially with all the body slides that Mimi would be doing !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh my god. Stanmore! So many fond memories of fondling girls. Ahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Oh my god. Stanmore! So many fond memories of fondling girls. Ahhhh
    Yeah, pretty amazing with the number of big tits girl’s come and gone from the place !

None bigger than the Hong Kong geeky girl Dolphins 🐬! Plus Mimi, Coco, Amy & co !

Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    Stanmore had lots of great girls there a few years ago around the same time Mimi was there
    So many were the all times greats in Sydney RnT scenes IMHO only of course: apart from master Mimi and Coco, there were Mimi’s protege Michelle, my personal favorite Cici and many punters’ Taiwanese sweetheart Mena. And that Mongolian busty milf Amy who gave me 5 Star services !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So many were the all times greats in Sydney RnT scenes IMHO only of course: apart from master Mimi and Coco, there were Mimi’s protege Michelle, my personal favorite Cici and many punters’ Taiwanese sweetheart Mena. And that Mongolian busty milf Amy who gave me 5 Star services !
    Hi AHLUNGOR may i ask if those girls are still working apart from Mimi?
    Im new here to would be really appreciate for your help 😅

Quote Originally Posted by jamesxxx1310 View Post
    Hi AHLUNGOR may i ask if those girls are still working apart from Mimi?
    Im new here to would be really appreciate for your help 😅
    Sorry Mate, I think you have missed the boat on that occasion!

However, if you really like to get my recommendations, go check out my top 10 list and most MLs there are still current. That thread is just a few posts down .

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeah, pretty amazing with the number of big tits girl’s come and gone from the place !

None bigger than the Hong Kong geeky girl Dolphins 🐬! Plus Mimi, Coco, Amy & co !
    Not a big tittied girl, but I still think about Eva from time to time! Miss that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Not a big tittied girl, but I still think about Eva from time to time! Miss that girl.
    Haha, glad you mentioned that!

I went back to read your AR on that first visit to Stanmore when you met Eva for the first time and in fact you also met Coco and then Lisa !! All in the same session...... lol

All of them are my favorites you know and didn’t Coco try to recommend Tiffany for you.

Hah, Tiffany- Tiff 妹! I only ever had her just the once in 55 George’s and on that extra extra large large table ......... haha

I must be either stupid or blind all those times back at SL ! I should have........ I wish I had .......

Those memories..........