Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cure & care @gabba

Senior Member(無間使者)

cure & care @gabba

went here on the week end after a long lay off.
    just a walk in and lovely young Jap girl, advertises on we-chat.
    tried 45 mins @$50 tipped $100 and straight up was great, had a good conversation with her and massage wasn't to bad at all.
    very tidy and not a hair in sight, has laser treatment, full body, every 4-6 weeks she said, WOW.
    yeah i will return to see if she keeps her word, only works a few days per week.
    very nice indeed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had her couple time limited extras and limited touching and promises more next time but same service small fit girl she is been there for about a year ..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Is she the spectacled one who also works at Moonsea Spring Hill? I did a walk in and before committing to anything I asked what’s on offer, then I walked out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah that’s her she a let down I found

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    went to her at moon, about 9 months ago . same thing . kept her distance, last 15 mins got the spiel . , little head said yes, big head said no, big head won massage went down hill real quick . never went back . like the prof said. i believe, first visit only 1/2 hr, makes sense

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well that does not sound like it is worth spending anymore money on, bugger. Hot little bod.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her at moonsea about 4mths ago. plenty of action in my visit that day. DATY, nude slides and I bent her over and slide my cock btw her thighs. she was sexy and slim classy looking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    I saw her at moonsea about 4mths ago. plenty of action in my visit that day. DATY, nude slides and I bent her over and slide my cock btw her thighs. she was sexy and slim classy looking.
    geez, now that sounds better, little head is like a mongrel dog, yeah yeah yeah lets go see her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe she has started to do a better service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    damn, are you guys talking about the same girl even? Could someone PM the wechat ID please?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I guess we are, short Japanese girl wearing glasses, name starts with A. I read good reviews on her maybe a year ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I guess we are, short Japanese girl wearing glasses, name starts with A. I read good reviews on her maybe a year ago
    mine was slim, not short, so sexy in a body hugger. long black straight hair. young and hot 25ish. Said she also did a few shifs at pure. havnt been back there. starts with M.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hi Thunderdome, this thread started as a discussion about a particular girl at Cure n Cure and you talked about a different girl at Moonsea, lol
    But that’s OK, I think I know that girl at Pure if she uses the same name

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah thunder dome be a different girl . The one at cure and moon sea is short bit sticky in fit way sometimes wears glasses name A

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Nah thunder dome be a different girl . The one at cure and moon sea is short bit sticky in fit way sometimes wears glasses name A
    " a bit sticky" hey .............oh you mean stocky or do you? lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oops yeah stocky Hahahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oops yeah stocky Hahahaha
    Miss A has returned to Japan based on my Intel. Was a very accomodating ML during her time at Moonsea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by November Scorpio View Post
    Miss A has returned to Japan based on my Intel. Was a very accomodating ML during her time at Moonsea.
    must be more than one "A" this one no longer works at moon sea, does a few days a week at cure & care and was definitely in OZ last week end. will have to go have another crack and will report back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah still here tried today blow job skills need some work nice body bubble ass on her .. fuck I don’t know think can get better value else where around the area shop no shower they don’t use air con ..
    Went today thinking might hit jackpot but she stil stuck up cunt of thing who thinks she is a goddess

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah still here tried today blow job skills need some work nice body bubble ass on her .. fuck I don’t know think can get better value else where around the area shop no shower they don’t use air con ..
    Went today thinking might hit jackpot but she stil stuck up cunt of thing who thinks she is a goddess
    No shortage of them about. You'll have to try again somewhere else BP, can't have a bad punt on NYE. It might help if u stay outta the fridge till later 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast