Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cure & care @gabba

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah need good punt going try rosemary now !! Fuck !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Nah need good punt going try rosemary now !! Fuck !!
    I haven't been back to RM for a while, but when I was, it was my #1 choice. They had mainly hot Korean girls each n every visit but becoming a regular with a particular girl has its rewards.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Were duds when I went .. had a good Japanese but don’t think she there anymore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had my first visit here recently, and it will most likely be my last. I rang and made a booking, drove from the other side of town only to have a different girl enter the room and pretend to be the girl I booked. The girl then proceeded to tell me that she had finished work and I would have to have another girl give me the massage. I don't know if the replacement was having a bad day or if that is just her personality, but right from the start she didn't seem very happy. I tried to make conversation and she did respond friendly enough, but merely answered my questions and said nothing else. The most words she said the entire hour was "you want extras today?", to which i replied "no thank you". Tired of wasting money on this sort of shit service, so I wasn't going to give them any more than i already had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have to agree the place has gone downhill..i had a very unresponsive girl here who the offered to get anougher to finnish!! which i have found never works .. sad as it had some good ones in the past but thats punting!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Had my first visit here recently, and it will most likely be my last. I rang and made a booking, drove from the other side of town only to have a different girl enter the room and pretend to be the girl I booked. The girl then proceeded to tell me that she had finished work and I would have to have another girl give me the massage. I don't know if the replacement was having a bad day or if that is just her personality, but right from the start she didn't seem very happy. I tried to make conversation and she did respond friendly enough, but merely answered my questions and said nothing else. The most words she said the entire hour was "you want extras today?", to which i replied "no thank you". Tired of wasting money on this sort of shit service, so I wasn't going to give them any more than i already had.
    If it's the Thai girl that you booked apparently she doesn't want to meet her old customers from
    her old shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    If it's the Thai girl that you booked apparently she doesn't want to meet her old customers from
    her old shop
    Then she should be more honest with them instead of asking them to go see her.

And with the owner permitting that sort of thing, they have given their shop a reputation of fucking customers around. Specifically the reason why I am posting this review, as a message to the owner to improve customer service or lose customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)

And with the owner permitting that sort of thing, they have given their shop a reputation of fucking customers around. Specifically the reason why I am posting this review, as a message to the owner to improve customer service or lose customers.
    I don't know about u guys, but to date, all my punts here has been nothing but gr8 times. I only wished i had more time to visit more regularly. I've only ever had Korean girls n have been treated with many special memorable sessions.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Apparently they have a new manager who has a model of good massage and just a tug here and there. She seems to think guys will come just fro the massage and pay big.
    Good luck with that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    went here once in December. Fabulous looking girl Korean with great tits but unfriendly shit service so as we all know you never go back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Last Saturday

I also had a great massage at C&C at the Gabba. But I had a young tallish thai lass LL. Was fun to chat with and larger than normal titties for a thai and still perky thanks to her young age.

But this we-chat is new to me... would appreciate if someone could explain how to meet masseuses there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Impressesed

I went to C&C in the Gabba last Saturday
    Last edited by The Dominator; 21-06-2019 at 08:28 AM. Reason: did not realise it posted twice

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The world is full of fraud. The problem is, many like to reward the fraudster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i have had some great times here, the Vietnamese squirter, and more recently a great Korean girl who was really good and value.
    like anywhere there is good and bad, once that door is locked it all depends on how you click with the girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

No prob

I have been here quite a few times over the last 12 months and have only had one dud session. I also only had the same girl a couple of times. I really wish there was a shower, though. The old bucket and washer treatment never gets me clean enough.
    Last edited by wottaboutme4; 08-08-2019 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12