Thread: Magen the girl you won't want to miss - best body ever !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Magen the girl you won't want to miss - best body ever !!

shop: Chatwood60
    girls:4-6 / day
    price: $130/h (Dec special)
    date: last sunday
    girl I see: Magen
    Rate: Face: 7.5 ; Body: 9 ; Service: 9

Review

Even since I have tried with Happy a few weeks ago, I feel like I am in love with the place. Happy is definitely the service queen and very sexy. So last Sunday I decided to give them another go. I haven't really done booking that day so just walk in. The receiption is very kind and sit me in. They only have 2 girls free that time - Eva & Magen. Eva is very tall girl with good smile but not really my type then Magen comes out. She is very shame type girl when she just come out but wow, her body was perfectly shaped! (For a punter that goes 278 very often, to be rated at 9 is really good, you can picture it like ROXY or BOBO type). I am definitely attracted by her body! As I was a bit rush in time that day, so I have only go for 30min (which I really regret why don't I leave myself more time and book 1hr!!!!)

We get in the room, and she was still a bit shy, we have like 1 min strange moment which we just looking at each other but doing nothing, I can feel she hasn't done this for long time, but then she very shyly ask if I want to wash first. I go for the shower, because she had wash, so I have not have the wash with her. That was a bit disappointed but I guess that is she are not really experience. When I turn back from wash I am really supprise with her body!! full size C -D cup all natural cup!!! with also S shape body!!! WOW!! I can't really take my eye off ! I then just push her to the bed and start to kiss her, you can feel she is still a bit shy but start to fire on. With some touch and kiss, she started to be excited and lick through my body! That is so sexy when you saw her go through your body with her C cup shaking in front of you!

She then move on to BBBJ, very gentle and passion but of cause you can still feel she is not those type of PSE style, I asked to have 69 with her and she is very happy just turn through and keep doing the BBBJ. I can feel she is getting wet (but not as wet as Happy, that was very juicy !!!) then I start to put my hand and touch through her body, what surprised me is she keep asking me you can to harder on my chest! just grab it hard and make is whatever shape you want! I definitely gone crazy at it, she is really enjoying it! I can't wait but gone for the sex part! I have tried a few different position, she defintely like doggy! and she looks so so so sexy from the back too ! I don't go for further detail but it is really enjoyable with her.

After the sex, I have a shower with her, she become shy again, you sometime can't really picture her with the crazy girl just having sex with you, that is so so awesome! We also have a small nice chat before the time out and finally I got the answer why she looks so fit. She used to go to Gym very often in China before she come to Australia, three - four times a week, and she is already looking for gym locally here, so she is really take a lot of the effort on her body. She is another girl that I definitely want to go back again!!! I really think she is worth a try! especially when it is now special time!

Shop Owner
    Wednesday
    19/12/2018

For more information, please click on the photo and name

Youko
    36D,158cm,46kg,*KISS,BBBL,CIM

Megan
    23yo *BBBJ, KISS

Jane
    165cm, 50kg, 36b, Kiss, CIM, BBBJ, good English

Linda
    BBBJ, Role play

Happy
    just arrived in sydney, Uni student, young and pretty, 160cm, 50kg, GFE service BBBJ, rimming, CIM.

Angel
    new to this industry, pretty face, slim figure, only offer BBBJ, still in training, inexperienced.

Anna
    BBBJ, CIM, 69, (anal extra $100) super sexy????All the pics are 100% real!

New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Megan is back on roster after few months disappear, looking for time to get out from house.