Thread: Making too much effort before a punt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Making too much effort before a punt

I usually shower at home before a punt (even though will shower at shop anyway) brush teeth, floss and mouthwash. I will usually wear something reasonable and clean like jeans and a nice t shirt. Will brush hair and put in a little wax. I think it's good to make a little effort and a better chance of having a decent punt instead of showing up looking scruffy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There’s absolutely nothing wrong in staying fresh and presentable anywhere , anytime or with anyone .. 🤟🏼

Who likes a bum anyway !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You don’t have to wear a $1000 suit, $500 shoes and a $100 cologne.
    And you don’t have to spend hours in the bathroom getting ready.
    But it’s worth putting in a bit of effort into your appearance and especially into your hygiene. You just have to be neat and tidy and smell OK.
    Firstly do it out of respect for the girl.
    And even if you are a selfish bastard it’s in your own self interest to do so as you will get better service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always like to be extremely clean, manscaped, nails trimmed, dressed casual but smart, lots of deodorant plus a good dose of Tom Ford to finish, I guarantee it never fails to impress especially when getting up close & personal with a beautiful ML or WL. I’ve always found it gets you more 👍🏽

Banned
    a clean shaven mug don’t go astray

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would shave and clean teeth. Put some deodorant and smart wear. The girls always say I look nice. Some say I m handsome but could be for my ego. But two of my regular say I look nice and attractive to them. Both girls say is telling the truth. Girls like to see their man look nice and smell good. Just like we guys love to see nice looking girls and smell good like body and pussy

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    It good to prepare at home before you go for a punt.
    you expect the girl to be clean etc etc and you should also be clean etc etc.

i always shower at home first but i always shower again at the shop and use mouth wash, you not only need to be clean etc but it pays to show the lady that you are.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    I always like to be extremely clean, manscaped, nails trimmed, dressed casual but smart, lots of deodorant plus a good dose of Tom Ford to finish, I guarantee it never fails to impress especially when getting up close & personal with a beautiful ML or WL. I’ve always found it gets you more 👍🏽
    Tobacco vanille ? Man of culture I see 🤟🏼

Banned
    In case of. Spur of the moment or a quick pre punt manscape .. I always carry a survival kit. Travel t-brush , t-paste, sharp razor , tweezers, mouth wash , moisturiser , good oil, 2 sml sized bottles of current favoured perfume ... I’m on a horse

MinI Bose speaker And a good play list

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How many people shave pubes before punting haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Tobacco vanille ? Man of culture I see 🤟🏼
    Oud Wood brother, if it’s a punt the “wood” is important 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Once you start manscaping, you can't really stop. Shit is unbearable to sleep with because of how fast it grows back and how prickly it is.

Almost tempted to just perma-laser it all off.

Banned
    Back Sack n Crack wax....once every 6 weeks during punting season

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shower and brush teeth minimum.

I wouldn't do deodorant or cologne though, because 1) you probably going to have to shower at the shop anyway and 2) it might irritate the girl.