Dior - One of my favorites.

Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Tuesday 19th December 2018

Photos : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/dior.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Very attractive, firm body, lovely curvy figure, no babies, C cup enhanced titties, nice erect dark nipples

Pussy : Beautiful. Fully and freshly shaved

Roster : Lots of days – check with reception

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK

Review:

No question, Dior is just a sweetie. Very attractive, beautiful eye makeup, great curvy body, and in the room - sultry.

I hadn’t seen Dior for a few months. She still looked fabulous, and was wearing a nice bikini dress outfit.

She is just so sexy (IMHO). Cute “cum fuck me” face, nice body, curves in all the right places. A nice size 8 and maybe a little more fuller in the body since our first encounter. A real woman as they say.

I fired up the music and away we went. She isn’t keen on strobe lighting so I ditched that and just used dimmed room lights and my Rave coloured stage lighting.

We had a little hug and a little DFK. I wasn’t her first customer but she was super attentive and we made out like long lost lovers in a very slow sensual way. As I explored her body I was delighted to find a freshly shaved pussy under her black bikini bottom. I had forgotten her tendency to dislike DATY if she has been … er … overserviced. None of that today. She was up for lying on her back with legs apart and pussy on full display. Lovely pussy with nice large external lips. I had forgotten that she is very sensitive. I very, very gently and slowly persevered and wow it sure paid off. I even managed some very intense overhead DATY and 69. She is slow sensitive lover. Don’t rush it.

DT BBBJ and tackle attention went on forever and she is super enthusiastic.

I was very careful to dom up, and get into her in mish. She is now all safe and insisted on condom use. Good girl!

Mish, cowgirl, doggie, and standing doggie were all fun – especially with the black high heels. Corner of the bed would have to be the highlight when I achieved the optimum penetration angle, closely followed by doggie as she totally pushed bock on my fully inserted cock.

Cowgirl finale and I was done but Dior kept grinding away for some minutes until she was also satisfied. This hurt like hell, but who is complaining about getting fucked by a beautiful woman?

She isn’t the nympho she was a year ago but still a very enjoyable session.

Limited English but getting better. Attractive. Fun. Sexy. Firm body. Very passionate. A real hottie and a very enjoyable session.

Recommended.

533 NEWS - ROSTER RETURN AND ADDITION - Beijing beauty Dior in Today 21/7

ROSTER RETURN - Sunday 21st July 2019

Beauty - Young - Pretty + sexy Beijing beauty Dior returns to roster.. DTBBBJ and a cheeky CIM service coupled with a playful GFE.. A must see visit and experience..

Dior - Size 6,DD+ cup,slim,169CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent experienced service, Beijing girl. Returning Beijing beauty with a sweet GFE charm, soft kisses and bubbly nature.. "A top GFE service with an added cheeky service DTBBBJ with CIM and has a very nice mag model body, tall, slim with a natural DD+ bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Soft angelic asian features with elegance. Dior's Gallery REVIEW

**See the next 533 roster for details**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

533 NEWS - ROSTER RETURN AND ADDITION - Beijing beauty Dior in 19/11

ROSTER RETURN - Tuesday 19th November 2019

Beauty - Young - Pretty + sexy Beijing beauty Dior returns to roster.. DTBBBJ and a cheeky CIM service coupled with a playful GFE.. A must see visit and experience..

Dior - Size 6,DD+ cup,slim,169CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent experienced service, Beijing girl. Returning Beijing beauty with a sweet GFE charm, soft kisses and bubbly nature.. "A top GFE service with an added cheeky service DTBBBJ with CIM and has a very nice mag model body, tall, slim with a natural DD+ bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Soft angelic asian features with elegance. Dior's Gallery REVIEW

**See the next 533 roster for details**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Dior in today 11/1