Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas season

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Christmas season

It's Christmas season and I imagine a number of us are devoted (or maybe not so devoted) family men.

How would you plan to sneak out and have a go whilst your family and friends are all around you this time?

Quote Originally Posted by RNTHunter View Post
    It's Christmas season and I imagine a number of us are devoted (or maybe not so devoted) family men.

How would you plan to sneak out and have a go whilst your family and friends are all around you this time?
    Just say you're out to get presents and stuff~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Just say you're out to get presents and stuff~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    But all the presents have been bought...wife took care of that a month ago

To sneak out for a punt during a religious gathering ? That’s very devoted ! To Punting, not to the religion !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    To sneak out for a punt during a religious gathering ? That’s very devoted ! To Punting, not to the religion !
    We're all going to hell anyway, might as well make more enjoyable experiences before we go and pay for it!

Mate, I think you should show some respects to your family and the spirit of the festivities, still working this week or until next Monday ? Do your things now while you are still out and about , why wait ??

Then next week be a good family man ?

Cheers

Ps. Pretty sure lots of shops and WLs / MLs will not be opening/working next week too . Tuesday & Wednesday that is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, I think you should show some respects to your family and the spirit of the festivities, still working this week or until next Monday ? Do your things now while you are still out and about , why wait ??

Then next week be a good family man ?

Cheers

Ps. Pretty sure lots of shops and WLs / MLs will not be opening/working next week too . Tuesday & Wednesday that is.
    Last working week this week and I'm REALLY tempted to go today...no where good where I am though

Last working week this week and I'm REALLY tempted to go today...no where good where I am though
    Brother Hunter,

Just get on the train and the whole of Sydney is at your services.......... haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Risk might seem fun at first.

That shit is not worth it.

Even if it's only a 2% chance to get caught you will wonder how you were so fucking stupid.

I'd rather play it safe and chill out for xmas.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Save your pennies next week and who knows what you may spend that cash on over the following weeks! But the best part is the choice will still be yours to make!
    Last edited by birch; 21-12-2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Typo

Just finished my pre Xmas final punt!

Very happy!

Precious year this time I would have gone to the office party, then leave early. This year I did the other way, told the colleagues that I’ll be late , had my quickie then go to the party - much better and now I’m totally relaxed and can really enjoy !

May not have time to post a review: but that’s Linda at QVB , all natural DD Cups and she gave me a 25 min pampering facing up then an awesome Spanish to complete!

Ps. The most sexy mamasan in Sydney RnT whom you can actually have, Nicole is at her most sensual best today: wearing a loose flowery dark silky blouse with freely swinging tits inside, I can’t help but have a grab and feel, Yeap, a hand full of the C Cups, no bra and just the nipple patch - you have to see to appreciate how hot she is !!

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    This Xmas is so different from last Xmas. Last year simply thought about no money if not working but this year will be losing money if not. Totally different.
    Hi Baby,

Really sorry to hear that. Not trying to give you any advise here as you have plenty of friends helping you around.

But I honestly can not understand why you have not maximised and capitalised on your high profile and popularity here in this forum.

For example: plenty of people are interested in seeing you (after the edging review only recently !) but due to lack of intels or the location of your shop very few can and did - so why not inform people that you are also working in a few very convenient CBD shops ? If people know, you should be getting lots of bookings and improved your earnings and not be in this position that you are in now ?

Just my two cents .

Good luck and all the best for the upcoming Xmas and New Year .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve pretty much stopped punting due to Xmas and holidays. Will consider returning next year (big maybe) at the end of January when I return to work. Family time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    First, I simply don’t pay for advertising here so I myself don’t want to do self- advertising. Maybe not too obviously ha ha as somehow I do.
    Second, working at other places outside my shop makes me feel.., don’t know what to explain but like ridiculous. T.T
    Fair enough, but you can always hold up your head high, business starts and fails all the times and people learn from it and do a better job next time. And I don’t see anything wrong at all if you are happy to let people know about your other working names - besides, all those shops you are working for are advertisers here anyway and I’m sure the shop owners would love to have the ever popular Babycat / other aliases on their roster - who wouldn’t ??

If you are ok with this, just let me know.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And here I am basically ignoring much of the babycat fuss as I assumed she was only in Willoughby and probably too busy! I’d be happy to make your Chrissy a little more prosperous! Just let me know where else to find you!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought the same as I am far away from Willoughby. But City is fine! If you want to pm me where you work in the city...

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

But I honestly can not understand why you have not maximised and capitalised on your high profile and popularity here in this forum.
    Mate, it really isn't for you to understand. Not all business is necessarily good business. Let BC do it the way she wants to do it.

a lot of things going on that you aren't aware of and for good reason. I have said it before and i will say it again, just drop it

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Mate, it really isn't for you to understand. Not all business is necessarily good business. Let BC do it the way she wants to do it.

a lot of things going on that you aren't aware of and for good reason. I have said it before and i will say it again, just drop it
    I agree, but not sure the shill will understand your polite message. To put it simply shill why don't you mind your own business and just *uck off. Remember what happened last time you tried to help a girl ...
    You just can't help yourself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let’s be honest with ourselves how many were multi tasking with punting and Christmas shopping. All that walking around = at least a foot rub

Banned

Isn't Christmas all about spending precious time with family and close friends? Can't the little fella wait a day to drop his load?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast