Thread: Lesser known / Not Advertised Shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lesser known / Not Advertised Shops

Does anyone else do the same thing as me where they deliberately go to lesser known or shops that aren't advertised to see if you could get a better or equivalent experience?

I mean, it's the definition of "punting" isn't it? Taking a gamble?

Rarely do I ever get lucky but when I do, expectations blown out of the water

Banned
    Youre a woodsman ... Are you then documenting. your ‘finds’ for others to follow your trail

Banned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've done it just to check out different shops, although I might look at rosters for the places and see if there's any girls that catch my eye. I think most of my punts would be at places that aren't on here for sure.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've always been a bit adventurous. There used to be dozens of shops advertising in the Telegraph classifieds every day. Always handy when I was travelling around. I'd get lucky 1 in 4 or 5 visits.

Quote Originally Posted by RNTHunter View Post
    Does anyone else do the same thing as me where they deliberately go to lesser known or shops that aren't advertised to see if you could get a better or equivalent experience?

I mean, it's the definition of "punting" isn't it? Taking a gamble?

Rarely do I ever get lucky but when I do, expectations blown out of the water
    I love it, there is probably three times as many shops at a guess that do not advertise here, in Syd and its surrounds, oh the joy of the unknown……….I love having a punt ? If you don't like the look and feel of the fillies presented to you, then on to the next stable to choose your thoroughbred,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,

Giddy Up
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Usually these places are where MILFs or less attractive girls work, correct?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Usually these places are where MILFs or less attractive girls work, correct?
    Potentially. Or you get lucky and get a fine ass Chinese MILF who gives you a wonderful time (had that at least 5 times out of 10/12)

Just depends on your luck I guess

Quote Originally Posted by RNTHunter View Post
    Potentially. Or you get lucky and get a fine ass Chinese MILF who gives you a wonderful time (had that at least 5 times out of 10/12)

Just depends on your luck I guess
    Not correct at all, just less famous/infamous, depending on your disposition, than the ones eagerly and often reviewed in an exaggerated manner on this forum, the difference in the ratio, of less attractive and/or milfs working in these shops that do not pay to advertise on this site, nor encourage Shills to spruik there ladies, compared to the ones that do, would be so little it is not worth mentioning……..

But I like your attitude…………
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Junior Member(有D料到)

the chase

The suburban shops are generally better, but you do have to watch it if you just want a HJ you can generally get offered FS without even wanting it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forkua View Post
    The suburban shops are generally better, but you do have to watch it if you just want a HJ you can generally get offered FS without even wanting it.
    I find suburban shops have ML who are more willing to offer anything up to FS at reasonable rates. Some of them are quite attractive as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The suburban shops do have more of a chase feeling, but it can feel like your walking into an absolute dive as well.