Thread: Debate on the same vein as J v K v C - South East Asian Girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Debate on the same vein as J v K v C - South East Asian Girls

So on the same vein as the other thread, I wanted to see if my more experienced brothers could enlighten me on the differences between various South East Asian girls

I.e. Thai v Vietnamese v Filipina v Cambodian v Malaysian v Indonesian

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what the?
    One of those races have two clits but you will have to discover which for yourself. Truly!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Disclaimer that this is from my experience only first.

Thai and Viets don’t seem to enjoy DD, CIM, French kissing etc and a lot of them won’t do it. I noticed for example with 42 Gladesville that most of the Chinese and Korean WLs will offer diamond but all the new Thai girls won’t. You’ll really have to build some rapport with them if you want some DFK.

Korean girls are more service orientated, kinda like a Japanese girl but more wild and horny as opposed to innocent. The ones I’ve experience offer excellent service with all the bells and whistles (DFK, CIM etc.) I have heard some pretty ones might have KPS but I haven’t experienced it yet. Also a lot of the Korean girls I’ve seen have lasered pussies which is nice.

Japanese girls are service orientated like Koreans but not as wild. I’ve had really horrible experiences with a few of the Japanese girls I’ve seen.

Chinese girls are a hit and miss. They’ll do most of the services and you’ll get some really pretty ones. If you don’t build a rapport with them they’ll sometimes try to get away with doing the bare minimum. I’ve had some really great pints from Chinese girls and some really bad ones. Most of them have a natural bush.

Again this is just my opinion from what I’ve experienced.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my ratings:
    1. Jap
    2. Thai
    3. Viet
    4. China
    5. Korea

Haven't had enough other girls to really say anything. Never had a bad jap punt, thai is usually fun personality (and seem to speak english a lot more than any other nationality) even if service isn't as great as Jap, viet and china hit & miss, Korea boring princess syndrome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found I am much more likely to get extras (serious fuck her while the massage table is rocking loudly and everyone hears extras) from Thai girls if they work as ML.
    Young Korean girls look nice but isn't worth the risk as 2/3 have bad attitudes.
    Korean Milfs who work ML tend to be wild as fuck, the total opposite of their younger counterparts, very in enthusiastic, and offer really great service and some light-extras are usually on the table.
    Japanese girls are all sweetness. Even if they are not a great fuck they have lovely personalities.
    Japanese Milfs similar to Korean in service but a little less wild.
    Chinese girls can go any number or ways, but when they excel it tends to be more in part one than part 2. Extras are not super common.
    Chinese milfs are more or less the same as younger when it comes to massage but they have been trained in secret handjob techniques in hidden mountain temples. Honestly, no one can pull you off and leave you shuddering even after you leave the shop like a Chinese milf. You don't wanna see them naked tho!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stereotypes aside if you close your eyes they all feel and taste the same - it’s all about how well you can interact with the girls that makes the difference no matter what nationality they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Disclaimer that this is from my experience only first.

Thai and Viets don’t seem to enjoy DD, CIM, French kissing etc and a lot of them won’t do it. I noticed for example with 42 Gladesville that most of the Chinese and Korean WLs will offer diamond but all the new Thai girls won’t. You’ll really have to build some rapport with them if you want some DFK.

Korean girls are more service orientated, kinda like a Japanese girl but more wild and horny as opposed to innocent. The ones I’ve experience offer excellent service with all the bells and whistles (DFK, CIM etc.) I have heard some pretty ones might have KPS but I haven’t experienced it yet. Also a lot of the Korean girls I’ve seen have lasered pussies which is nice.

Japanese girls are service orientated like Koreans but not as wild. I’ve had really horrible experiences with a few of the Japanese girls I’ve seen.

Chinese girls are a hit and miss. They’ll do most of the services and you’ll get some really pretty ones. If you don’t build a rapport with them they’ll sometimes try to get away with doing the bare minimum. I’ve had some really great pints from Chinese girls and some really bad ones. Most of them have a natural bush.

Again this is just my opinion from what I’ve experienced.
    Spot on I reckon. Great summary!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Stereotypes aside if you close your eyes they all feel and taste the same - it’s all about how well you can interact with the girls that makes the difference no matter what nationality they are.
    I beg to differ exstar, from my mongering travels (Thailand, Indonesia. the Philippines, China, Japan) cultural differences really do exist. several women I hooked up with in china were totally turned off by an offer of DATY and freaked at the suggestion of a 69 or BBBJ. Sexual liberation has yet to reach many parts of the Middle Kingdom (i.e. China) whereas sex in countries like Thailand has long been a much more open and liberated experience. (And lets not forget the impact of American GIs with cash to burn on the sex industry in Thailand and Vietnam during the Vietnam war)

From my experiences I would rate them from most sexually open-minded and active to least:

1. Thai girls!!!
    2. Filipino girls
    3. Japanese girls
    4. Chinese girls
    5. Indonesian girls (not had much luck with these ladies in their home town, especially if they are Muslim)

I'm not sure where Viet girls fit on this list as I have yet to sample one.

True, it can be said that travel broadens the mind and there seem to be a LOT of open-minded Chinese girls in Oz. Hopefully they will spread the word about the joys of DATY, 69 and BBBJ amongst the sisterhood of the Middle Kingdom and we will reap the benefits here in the Lucky Country