Thread: Mee and me and an entertaining half hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mee and me and an entertaining half hour.

Artarmon Remedial Massage and its sister shop 6 Surry Hills are fast becoming my go-to venues for sexual gratification. Well run, comfortable and with a fine roster of fascinating and highly skilled young women, they have lured me away from the full sex establishments for the time being.
    Last night I had time for a quickie and I was in the neighbourhood so up the stairs I went, past the Thai place on the same floor, (gorgeous receptionist - I wonder if she does tricks...?) and into the house of pleasure. The friendly boss showed me to the room and took $40 off me for half an hour, and I disrobed and lay down.

Mee came in and introduced herself. She's a very pretty girl-next-door type with a charmingly serious expression which cracks into an adorable smile from time to time.
    I tipped $50 up front, as I always do.

She has boundaries which she explained very clearly to me: No touching during part one as she likes to focus on giving the best possible massage, no touching her pussy during part 2. Ok. I always respect boundaries and, while I was a little disappointed, especially after the wild sessions I've been lucky enough to have enjoyed recently, I'll happily take whatever's going - as an ageing, fat pink perv I consider it a great honour that these lovely young ladies will tug me off at all!

The massage was indeed good. Mee explained what she was doing throughout, and used her own massage oil which was lightly scented. She likes to chat. We talked a lot about steak; she likes hers medium rare. She sat on my butt as she worked on my back and I enjoyed the feeling of her nether regions pressing down on me.

At exactly the 15 minute mark, Mee announced that it was time for a bodyslude and asked whether I wanted her to start on my back or my front.
    Front.
    Definitely front.
    I rolled over and watched her undress, with was a treat! She has a delightfully curvy, natural, womanly figure. A young 25, again I was struck by what a lucky old sod I am. She oiled me up, clambered aboard and slithered up and down me with a sweet, playful smile on her face. Her soft, c-cup breasts were put to good use and my hands grasped and fondled and stroked her torso and back.

Then it was time to milk the bull.
    She stood beside me, drizzled more oil, took meat in one hand and two veg in the other and palmed me off with as much expertise as she poured into the massage.

Load blown, she cleaned me up and asked what I would like massaged for the remaining 5 minutes. I opted for neck and smhead and she ducked out to wash her hands before a very pleasant scalp massage.

We chatted about boobs. On of my favourite things. Hers are lovely. Treat them, and her, with the utmost respect if you pay her a visit.

Happy punting, gents!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post
    Artarmon Remedial Massage and its sister shop 6 Surry Hills are fast becoming my go-to venues for sexual gratification. Well run, comfortable and with a fine roster of fascinating and highly skilled young women, they have lured me away from the full sex establishments for the time being.
    Last night I had time for a quickie and I was in the neighbourhood so up the stairs I went, past the Thai place on the same floor, (gorgeous receptionist - I wonder if she does tricks...?) and into the house of pleasure. The friendly boss showed me to the room and took $40 off me for half an hour, and I disrobed and lay down.

Mee came in and introduced herself. She's a very pretty girl-next-door type with a charmingly serious expression which cracks into an adorable smile from time to time.
    I tipped $50 up front, as I always do.

She has boundaries which she explained very clearly to me: No touching during part one as she likes to focus on giving the best possible massage, no touching her pussy during part 2. Ok. I always respect boundaries and, while I was a little disappointed, especially after the wild sessions I've been lucky enough to have enjoyed recently, I'll happily take whatever's going - as an ageing, fat pink perv I consider it a great honour that these lovely young ladies will tug me off at all!

The massage was indeed good. Mee explained what she was doing throughout, and used her own massage oil which was lightly scented. She likes to chat. We talked a lot about steak; she likes hers medium rare. She sat on my butt as she worked on my back and I enjoyed the feeling of her nether regions pressing down on me.

At exactly the 15 minute mark, Mee announced that it was time for a bodyslude and asked whether I wanted her to start on my back or my front.
    Front.
    Definitely front.
    I rolled over and watched her undress, with was a treat! She has a delightfully curvy, natural, womanly figure. A young 25, again I was struck by what a lucky old sod I am. She oiled me up, clambered aboard and slithered up and down me with a sweet, playful smile on her face. Her soft, c-cup breasts were put to good use and my hands grasped and fondled and stroked her torso and back.

Then it was time to milk the bull.
    She stood beside me, drizzled more oil, took meat in one hand and two veg in the other and palmed me off with as much expertise as she poured into the massage.

Load blown, she cleaned me up and asked what I would like massaged for the remaining 5 minutes. I opted for neck and smhead and she ducked out to wash her hands before a very pleasant scalp massage.

We chatted about boobs. On of my favourite things. Hers are lovely. Treat them, and her, with the utmost respect if you pay her a visit.

Happy punting, gents!
    I have heard good reports of the thai shop on the same floor...

Shop Owner Artarmon Remedial Massage's Avatar
    Mee ABH

84a Hampden Road Artarmon
    Wechat: Artarmon84a011
    LINE ID 84aartarmon
    Snapchat @Artarmon84a
    Website http://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site/

Shop Owner Artarmon Remedial Massage's Avatar
    Wechat: Artarmon8A
    84a Hampden Road Artarmon
    Wechat: Artarmon84a011
    LINE ID 84aartarmon