Thread: Double happiness

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Double happiness

Visited the above shop (6surryhills) on my half a day off today, and I have to say it was the best thing in terms of all things (time/price/pairing)

Hugo was extremely accomodating as I wanted to say hello to all the WGs there. I found Anna & Sarah (2 Aussie girls) to be extremely cute and exactly my type. Furthermore a promotion was on so it was even better, and didn't hesitate to lay out the dough.

The first part was a new experience for me as I have never done a double before, and how.i regretted not trying it sooner. And the 2 girls were fantastic tag teams, one on the shoulders and back and the other on the legs and vice versa. All in the while being extremely funny and talkative. Made me feel like they were twin sisters as they know each other so well.

2nd part was just as amazing. I don't know if everyone would get the same but I can assure you that not only my blew that's for sure. They work with each other so well you can really tell they have great Chemistry and loved every part of working together. I wished I had more time as I would have definitely stayed longer.

Great clean shop and easy to park (today) can't complain about anything at all. Highly recommended.

Thanks 6surryhills

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby~punter View Post
    Visited the above shop (6surryhills) on my half a day off today, and I have to say it was the best thing in terms of all things (time/price/pairing)

Hugo was extremely accomodating as I wanted to say hello to all the WGs there. I found Anna & Sarah (2 Aussie girls) to be extremely cute and exactly my type. Furthermore a promotion was on so it was even better, and didn't hesitate to lay out the dough.

The first part was a new experience for me as I have never done a double before, and how.i regretted not trying it sooner. And the 2 girls were fantastic tag teams, one on the shoulders and back and the other on the legs and vice versa. All in the while being extremely funny and talkative. Made me feel like they were twin sisters as they know each other so well.

2nd part was just as amazing. I don't know if everyone would get the same but I can assure you that not only my blew that's for sure. They work with each other so well you can really tell they have great Chemistry and loved every part of working together. I wished I had more time as I would have definitely stayed longer.

Great clean shop and easy to park (today) can't complain about anything at all. Highly recommended.

Thanks 6surryhills
    Thanks for sharing and congrats on your first double

Banned

Last edited by 6SURRYHILLS; 30-04-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks again

Thanks mate to organise Holiday for me. It was absolutely fantastic!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornsby~punter View Post
    Thanks mate to organise Holiday for me. It was absolutely fantastic!!!
    No problems HP, see you soon.