Thread: Thai Rose: Best sex i've ever had and the best pair of breasts i've ever seen

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Rose: Best sex i've ever had and the best pair of breasts i've ever seen

Saw Rose's profile on the website and i had to book her. Was planning on cutting out punting completely from my life but the sight of those breasts made we want to go and see them for myself. So off i go to 278. Had to wait 15 minutes. Saw some shady looking dudes, middle age men and young asian dudes sitting in the waiting room. Saw Daisy in the line up as well. She's pretty.

Finally, i was ushered of to the room and thankfully this room had really good lighting. In walk Rose in her white lingerie which in no way cover her tits. She hugs me and i can feel her boobs pressing against my chest. What a feeling.

She's a pretty thai girl. Very nice body. got some tattoo's on her back and arms. Nice perky ass. But the highlight has to be her tits. The only way i can describe them is.... WOW!!!! I was in awe when she took of her lingerie.

She's a very cheeky character. Reminds me of Sarah from 227 Broadway alot. In the shower, she gives me a quick wash and its straight to BBBJ.... she does that thing where she slaps my cock on her tongue. very hot

we dry off and before i can even put my towel down she pulls my towards the standing mirror and starts sucking me off. im playing with her massive tits. i cant wait to put them in my mouth and drown under them.

she pushes me onto bed. She's very forward. We start kissing. She's only the second ML/WL that i have ever kissed after Sarah. She's just to hot and naughty that i couldn't help it.

More BBBJ and deepthroat commences. She took my whole cock in. and held it in for a good 10 seconds. She them doms me up and onto cowgirl.

Her tits and amazing enough but her pussy in something else. Tight as fuck.

Cowgirl is amazing, and why wouldn't it be with tits like those. im sucking them like anything. she's moaning and kissing me. pinching my nipples whilke fucking me hard. She can move those hips.

She wants me in top now. She cups her tits making them even bigger than they already are. im thinking to myself.... im gonna come see her again very soon.

i pound her hard. she's enjoying it. she licking her own nipples!!!!! wow this girl is crazy

im close to cumming. and i had to cum on her tits. She's happy with that. she's sucking her own nipples and the visuals are too much. Dom off and i spurt three days worth of jizz on her big tits. more kissing commences as i rest my dick between her tits

onto the shower to clean up. I am knackered but this girl isn't even a bit tired. She jumps on top of me in bed and smothers me in her tits. i guess my dick liked it and it was hard again. more BBBJ. best blowjob i've ever had.

then she wants more. she winks and sticks her tongue out and doms me up and it's onto cowgirl. she can fuck a dick in cowgirl. Damn.

i want to see her ass now so we switch to doggy. and this is where i realise her pussy is something else.

im pounding her and she's moaning and all off a sudden her pussy tightens up so much it actually hurt my dick a bit

wow. i dont know if she's doing it or purpose or if she's orgasming but god damn, her pussy walls are just tightening and loosening up with every thrust. as i thrust inside, she tightens her pussy up, and then loosens it up as i thrust out. I have never felt something like that

i asked her if she was doing something with her pussy but all i got where loud moans. So i pound away. her ass is nice. tanned with a nice butthole

even with all her pussy magic i am no close to cumming. i am a one shot guy it seems. We change to missionary and i pound her hard, kissing all the way.

But alas no cum.

Buzzer goes off. and it's off to the shower. conversations with her are fun. she's a funny girl. told me about her past clients and how men on the street do a doubel take when they see her walking by. cant blame them

dress up and im about to leave but she pushes me onto the bed and puts her tits on my face and tells me to say bye bye to them. hahaha

A definite 36/10.... gotta go see her again really soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR bro Adhish ! This is one girl I fell in love with in the past... she has one of the slimmest waists and one of the tightest pussy's I have had! She is sensational.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR Adhish, now I’m really tempted to have a punt. Was planning on being done this year but it looks like it’s not over yet.

Welcome back Adhish bro, what a glorious session; glad to hear Rose is as passionate as she looks seductive. As long as you enjoy yourself, aren't hurting anybody in the process and keep things in moderation, there's nothing wrong with the occasional punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, she is definitely worth seeing. She's a great girl with looks and service to match.

Those titties are some of the best I have had the opportunity to enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ah.. this is Leila from 42Gladesville and No5. So glad to see her back.. she is definitely amazing and those puppies.. holy moly!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can confirm this is definitely Leila. I’ll have to go see her since she has no resurfaced. Amazing punt and well worth it fellas.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah going to by the photos in the 278 website it’s her.. I remember seeing her on that orange chair on the no5 website

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cool shes back in a top class location.

185 Military Rd is just too dirty.

Cant wait to enjoy everything Leila has to offer once more.

Banned
    JUGS, GLORIOUS JUGS. Let those puppies free!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review! looks like she provides an outstanding service and very keen to pleasure you!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review. She’s amazing. Great personality. Very fun punt. And those tots are amazing. Is Sarah still working somewhere? Saw her at 227 and she was amazing but has to stop going there as an ex works there now. But Sarah disappeared from there roster a while ago.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I was at 278 on Sunday morning to see another girl, and Rose walked in to start her shift.
    Those boobs are enormous and she is not shy about showing them off - they were bursting out of a very low cut dress.
    That girl must cause so many car accidents when she walks down the street. LOL!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Cool shes back in a top class location.

185 Military Rd is just too dirty.

Cant wait to enjoy everything Leila has to offer once more.
    Top place always a good selection of girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    Nice review. She’s amazing. Great personality. Very fun punt. And those tots are amazing. Is Sarah still working somewhere? Saw her at 227 and she was amazing but has to stop going there as an ex works there now. But Sarah disappeared from there roster a while ago.
    lol bro who is your ex at 227???