Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Most days from 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $90 per half hour

Size/shape : Slim body with firm B cups and pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : french kiss">BBBJ, 69, doggie, mish, Dtbbbj, cim, sex

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments : I normally see girls for one hour unless it’s my first time meeting them. It’s first time with Judy so I only booked 30 minutes just to test the waters. Judy is slim, pretty with long hair and really nice firm be cups which I really enjoy playing with.

Was given the room in the corner upstairs, which I don’t mind, I like the armchair Inside. It’s the right height and and wide enough to do the deed.

The session started with Judy on her knees in front of me. I was sat in the armchair, as she giving a slow and sensuous catbath around my cock & balls, navel and thighs.

I was rock hard and ready for the first lick, that first swallow. ...you know what I’m talking bout right? 😏

Well Judy teased the head with a few wet twirling licks then slowly she slid down my shaft with perfect pressure, no teeth and all wetness and swallowed me almost fully. Sensational!!

I’m the minority that prefers soft to medium pressure only. With a little instruction Judy adapted and was slurping and taking me down to the hairs. Wow I’m in heaven!

Solid 10 -15min of this with one hand holding back her hair in my fist and the other gently massaging her left tit. Simply incredible. Our constant eye contact let me know she was okay with this.

I wanted to continue to CIM but Judy was horny now and wanted sex. I was happy to oblige.

Started in doggy, then switched to mish but time ran out before I could build up to it. Should have stayed with Dtbbbj in hindsight as CIM was eminent.

Very happy with her service. Hardly a word of English so have your translator open!

I promised her I will come back and book an hour or more to properly savour her amazing Dtbbbj.

Roster starlet and pocket rocket service - Sweetest elegance and sex kitten Judy in today 28/4

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Roster starlet and pocket rocket service - Sweetest elegance and sex kitten Judy in today 28/4

Newest 533 roster special - Future roster starlet and pocket rocket service - Sweetest elegance and sexy kitten Judy arrives on roster to tantalise and tease..

Judy- Size 5,C cup,Petite size,160CM, beautiful face, smooth skin,sweet girl,excellent service, Beijing girl. Judy arrives @533 with a bang today.. The complete package.. "This sexy young lady offers a top GFE service plus a PSE pocket rocket service and a top DTBBBJ, CIM and rimming. Similar in service to legendary Bibi and Lily and Momo.. Full throttle and non stop energizer bunny.. Book early to visit and see this striking new young lady."

*A quality lady roster for this Sunday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Judy in today and on roster 14/9