Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: moved from sydney and disappointed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

moved from sydney and disappointed

fellow punters i moved up from sydney a couple of mo ths back but so far unable to know the average rates and good pubtibg spots. in sydney rnt hj is 20 clothes off 50. and at 90 -120 fs for half hr. these are all gorls under 30.
    so far my locanto searches have all taken me to old women sending young pics. went to fairyyland massage at UMG and they also had an old lady and when i walked out they showed a chienese youbg student who happened to be rude so didnt go through.im near mt gravatt and need aome recommendations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    mate, be real, it's bloody Brisbane we are talking about...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Go to Pure massage on Lumley St, UMG

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As Opunt says - now you know what shit we put up with here. Options are 1. fly to Sydney regularly Option 2. Fly Overseas when you can Option 3. Play the game - hunt the good experience. I find ( despite what some posters may tell you) that service in Brisbane is very poor and when you do find something good -it usually doesn't last long.
    Once you are here for awhile and give to others they may let you know their secret stash - BUT don't expect ANYTHING like Sydney.

In saying that ...things up here, I believe, have been improving over the past 18 months - yep it WAS that bad.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I fly to Sydney bi-monthly on business and almost never punt here in Bris.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate you have to get to know them more. After a while you will have a little collection. It takes time. But walk up happy surprises are possible any time

Just got to take the punt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah u not going to get what u had down south if you here for good just start from scratch as if u new to game as totally different but at same time sevice just as good or better just more $$$$$

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look at it this way. When you think of how much more expensive the punting is up here, just think about how much you're saving in the cost of a mortgage or rent. I'm sure you will still come out on top. haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you've moved here permanently, I would suggest you try quite a few places around Mt Gravatt first, there should be plenty of choices.. in terms of prices, most likely to find it 40-70-100 as the standard.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    I fly to Sydney bi-monthly on business and almost never punt here in Bris.
    yeah, its been my saviour till now..but now that its becoming lesser need to fill the gap. 50Hj, 100 clothes seem to be the standard here. atrocious. i found an avg one around coorparoo some time back..but lost the contact..infact i had a better FS in GS few months back..probably a better place . coz for 150 a hj is not worth the money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome to Queensland 🤙

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Welcome to Queensland 🤙
    Yes and it sucks from a Punting perspective.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You have to get out there and find them. Build up a bit of rapport. Follow them around from place to place. Yeah it is a bit different from Sydney

On the other hand it's a bit more laid back and it's a better place to be. The out call or hook up things don't do so well up here. But if you can get your favorites number then your set.

Welcome to Queensland

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just checking if all you people who replied here are western punters going to Chinese RnT ?

Just wondering if mandarin speaking punters would have any advantage ??

Ps. I myself found it the hard way in Adelaide too, Chinese to Chinese , no “jack so” / advantage!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just checking if all you people who replied here are western punters going to Chinese RnT ?

Just wondering if mandarin speaking punters would have any advantage ??

Ps. I myself found it the hard way in Adelaide too, Chinese to Chinese , no “jack so” / advantage!!
    I reckon it's more the other way around, as Asian cultures are quite collectivist in general, the MLs understand intuitively that dealing with people from the same culture carries more risk of 'gossip' in the cultural circles about what they do for a job. I know a couple of K girls who generally just decline K customers, and a thai private regular i go to will say she never accepts thai customers at all..

But on the other hand, it certainly helps you breaching the language barrier.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is true, in my travels I've been told that a K won't massage another K, n T won't massage another T. It could be that the ethnic community here is smaller n the chances of them bumping into eachother is high (say Chinese New Year or something of that nature). Can u imagine it, u n ur partner bumping into ur client at the same festival.

What is interesting is the fact they tell me which race they hate massaging the most and different shops all voice the same tune, so being Asian doesn't give u an advantage imo. I think it comes down to how u communicate n respect the girls that gives u the advantage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothels are legal. Massage joints offering more than massage are not.

Despite this it is still cheaper to go the legal option.

You can get 30min FS in a brothel for $120 without having to pay for a “massage”

It’s the only industry I know that the black market option is more expensive.

Banned
    Why does Palaczuk and Co. still support these draconian laws? Joh Bjelke-peterson is long dead. Perhaps other church-going parliamentarians have too much influence? Or have the One nation and Latter nutters taken over? We want a rub n a root for reasonable coin with fine was and pussy like they have on every corner in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Why does Palaczuk and Co. still support these draconian laws? Joh Bjelke-peterson is long dead. Perhaps other church-going parliamentarians have too much influence? Or have the One nation and Latter nutters taken over? We want a rub n a root for reasonable coin with fine was and pussy like they have on every corner in Sydney.
    I'm from Qld but spent 20 years in Sydney and moved back a few years ago. Qld is so far behind the times in so many things its not funny. This is just one example sadly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    one of my fav young aussie in syd told me she's from brisbane n would never work there for fear of bumping into acquaintances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast