Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some help on one that disappeared?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Some help on one that disappeared?

I was seeing an amazing girl at Garden Day Spa approx 2 months ago. I've been away and the place has changed ownership. If anyone could possibly pm me if they know any details on the girl that went by the warm season. Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah im a bit pissed with what happened there too, had a bit of a good thing going as well. U probably already know but i think most of the staff were from GTM so maybe she's back there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah was pretty poor what they did keeping the same number

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly90 View Post
    I was seeing an amazing girl at Garden Day Spa approx 2 months ago. I've been away and the place has changed ownership. If anyone could possibly pm me if they know any details on the girl that went by the warm season. Cheers
    What was her name nationality

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've tried to pm you

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Called the shop, the girl I talked to said her name was the warm season

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Called the shop, the girl I talked to said her name was the warm season
    It’s a generic, hand down shop name.
    One Summer finishes....another Summer begins.

Gilly, think you’re talking about the 24yr old Chinese Sheila?
    She finished 22nd of November, and headed off to the USA, San Diego, I think?

Anyway, don’t lose too much sleep.....she weren’t a fan of Aussie blokes!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know where Kandy from star massage has gone to?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    She left Star 4 yrs ago. She was 29 then. Most likely she’s now back home with a hubby and a kid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kandy

Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    Mate, that's a name I haven't heard for ages.
    Last edited by November Scorpio; 02-01-2019 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Other User with more accurate info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    It’s a generic, hand down shop name.
    One Summer finishes....another Summer begins.

Gilly, think you’re talking about the 24yr old Chinese Sheila?
    She finished 22nd of November, and headed off to the USA, San Diego, I think?

Anyway, don’t lose too much sleep.....she weren’t a fan of Aussie blokes!!!!
    During the hot season i saw her at the new place near Garden City. She was a former worker on Logan Road opposite GC. She was good value until she ripped me off. Paid for the hour n then discussed the options. Easy to agree n paid her up-front, then the actions started. I was a bit concerned she started to go above n beyond what we agreed on but thought she was into it as much as I was. When the hour was up, she hit me with additional charges. I then remembered a fellow punter mention some guy following him so i paid the extra with my card. She made it like it was all good n even added her wechat details, but I've never been back since.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not sure if we're talking the same girl. This one would barely be 20 but did want to head back to Canada / USA. She loved what my Aussie friend below offered her. Hands down best I've ever had in 6-7 years of punting. Aggressive in a kinky way girl but lovely overall

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly90 View Post
    I'm not sure if we're talking the same girl. This one would barely be 20 but did want to head back to Canada / USA. She loved what my Aussie friend below offered her. Hands down best I've ever had in 6-7 years of punting. Aggressive in a kinky way girl but lovely overall
    Yeah, it’s the same Sheila.
    She was into that slapping shit.....even jumped into the shower and helped wash down.
    2 minutes after leaving, received a text message.....musta got my number from when I initially called to book!!!! Over the next few weeks would’ve received another 20 texts, asking if I’d return to see her....never did. Didn’t do it for me, at all. Full on money grabber were my thoughts?
    Each to their own, I guess?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was this a very petite skinny girl. Had a few sessions with a young skinny Chinese girl and she used to pull up her skirt and ask to be slapped silly. She was in bliss. Only ever one girl. Young and petite .. turns out her first boyfriend left some link behind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Was this a very petite skinny girl. Had a few sessions with a young skinny Chinese girl and she used to pull up her skirt and ask to be slapped silly. She was in bliss. Only ever one girl. Young and petite .. turns out her first boyfriend left some link behind.
    Well, she was a young scrawny girl.....who said she was 24yr old Chinese?
    All I recall, halfway through massage, receiving a hefy slap on the backside!!!!!
    And, I guess, yes, to your question, being asked would I like to start slapping her arse....err, no thanks, only came for a massage...I’m not paying to do the work.....lol.

Strange girl, not for me.....but like I said, each to their own. 路*♂️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know what happened to Jessica from Sunshine Day Spa, she must have moved on quite a few months ago now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how about Ruby from Care and Cure Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes.. where is Jessica. I did her first massage as the most young shy thing at a shop on compton Rd. I asked about options and was rejected .. she was horrified. Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Yes.. where is Jessica. I did her first massage as the most young shy thing at a shop on compton Rd. I asked about options and was rejected .. she was horrified. Lol
    She now opened her own shop at north side. Met and visited her at all locations but the Compton rd gave me the most memorable session. We tried not to make any noise whilst she was giving the most sensual hj ever!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you did Jessica at compton Rd. You been treading the boards for a while.. I was the first to ask her the questions.. she was absolutely discusted.. I remember she wore a yellow and black daffodil dress. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast