Thread: WL getting abused by another WL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WL getting abused by another WL

Straight to the point.

I got woken up by a call from a WL at 4am asking me to help her get to the airport.

She was only here a short time and was living with another WL friend of her's.

They were working together then something went bad, her friend got seriously drunk and physically abused her.

I was there the in the morning, she was waiting for me outside. I didn't know how bad she was abused.

She gets in my car, hugs me and starts crying. Her English is not the best but I ask her if she needs a doctor, she said no. I couldn't see any signs of abuse.

I drop her off at the airport and stay with her until she goes through customs.

She gets to her destination and sends to pictures of bad scratches and bruises on her body.

It was bad, she should have called the police.

I know her friend that did this, I have helped her in the past as well.

I now don't want to have anything to do with this WL that abused this poor girl that was only here for a week and had to get a ticket out of Australia ASAP. I thought she was overreacting until I saw the pictures.

My last message to that abusive WL was to see a psychologist and seek help with her alcohol problem.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Riff888; 23-12-2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Grammar