Thread: French Girl - Justine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

French Girl - Justine

ML's Name: Justine
    Nationality: French
    Establishment: Massage at Central
    Date of Visit: 23 Dec, 2018
    Rate: 45mins/$55 + Tip $50
    Size/shape: Slim & petite body, quite tall girl with perky A Cup Tits and a nice tight round bum.

So I haven't been punting for a few months as work commitments has keep me very busy but as the end of the year draws closer and work slows down I decided to treat myself to a end of year massage.

So I normally frequent 227 Broadway but decided to change it up a bit and try another shop and Massage at Central has been on my radar for a little while as a shop to try and finally had the chance to do so.

After reading reviews and seeing the girls pic's on Wechat I decided to give Justine (French Girl) a ago. So i message Massage at Central via Wechat and asked if Justine was available this afternoon to which I received a prompt response with a Yes and booked her in for 1pm.

Arrived at the shop which is located in Elizabeth St, Surry Hills and it is very easy to find and only a short walk (about 5 mins) from Central station - Devonshire St Exit.

Walked up the set of stairs to the 1st floor and pressed the bell and was greeted at the door by a young Asian lady who took me through to one of the rooms and asked if I had a booking with Justine to which I replied Yes. Paid the lady $55 for a 45 minute massage and she asked me to take off all my clothes and lay down on the massage table and she went out to get Justine. About a minute or two later she returned and introduced me to Justine.

First impressions were that she is a quiet tall girl who is slim and petite and has a nice French accent.

I gave Justine her $50 tip at the start of the session and she smiled and said thank you and she started by removing all her clothes and then started the massage by applying a decent amount of oil on my back. So from the start you can tell Justine is inexperienced with doing massages but at the same time was pleasantly surprised how well she did for a newbie to the industry.

Justine massaged from my shoulders all the way down to my feet and everything in between, her massage is more of a soft and sensual massage which progressed sensually to some fingers scratching and TT and sliding her hand in between my legs and grabbing hold of my now hard cock. She then jumped up on top of me and continued the finger scratching and TT and playing with my cock and lightly kissing parts of my body. About 20 minutes into the session Justine asked if I wanted to turn over to which I did and she grab a pillow for my head and then started a light massage on my legs before she grabbed the oil and oiled up my cock and balls.

Justine's (Part 2) was nice but again her inexperience showed through and as much as I enjoyed her HJ and she eventually made me blow my load I think with more time and practice she will be much better at it. What was good during Part 2 was she allowed me to suck on her tits/nipples and massage her tits and she also allowed some very light play between the legs but after rubbing her clits for a few minutes I got a few light moans out of her and she had to stop me to which I did and then I continued to suck on her nipples until she made me blow my load.

Justine then cleaned me up and we still had a bit of time left so she ask if I wanted to be massage anywhere in particular so I asked her to massage my back again up until time was up then Justine asked if I wanted a hot towel rub down or shower to which I opted for a shower.

There shop is quiet nice, clean and tidy but the shower facilities are very nice and the water pressure is good and there is good hot water compared to some other shops with shower facilities.

So showered and returned to the room to get dress and Justine is waiting outside for me and just before I left she and the reception lady saw me out and Justine gave me a lovely cuddle and we both wished each other a merry Christmas and i walked out a fairly happy man.

Overall I would have to say it was a very pleasant experience from dealing with the reception lady, through to the massage with Justine, Shop facilities, Price & location. A definite 8/10 and will definitely return again. One thing that I did find is that I felt Justine to be reserved and very shy although we did eventually have a good conversation.

The reception lady recommended that I try another French girl - Clair and a Vietnamese girl - Alice. Has anyone tried either of these girls? Any reviews/info about them would be great before I go and try them in the new year.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR, Justine has had a few good reviews. Think I might give her ago as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys, I had my first session with Justine today. She’s a lovely girl, not to be missed.