Thread: Yumi leaves you starving for more

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yumi leaves you starving for more

Another review from an experience I had at the fabulous Mascara Club. Her name is Yumi, and believe me she is finger licking good.

There's those special girls you meet sometimes where you find yourself being opened up to a part of yourself sexually that you haven't experienced before. Yumi was that girl for me. I just lost myself in the moment with her and enjoyed every second we spent together.
    I would say that her body is perfect. I wouldn't change anything about it. Very slim, very soft, and very sexy.
    Not sure her height but her proportions are a site for sore eyes.

She greeted me in a black lingerie outfit that showed her butt very nicely. She asked if I would like to see her which followed with me giving a hearty yes.
    Before I jumped in the shower we had a nice little lite dfk session. She felt so good to the touch. Very soft skin and beautiful lips. Some lite tongue action which had me starting to get hard.
    Out of the shower she proceeded to dry me off and then get me off with a great ball licking and bbbj. So so nice when she takes control like that and you're not expecting it.

Enjoying that and not wanting to break her rhythm we made our way slowly to the bed and went straight into 69. I was really hard by now and wanted to give myself a face wash with all of her pussy goodness. She has exactly the kind of pussy I like. A small packaged pleasure pouch perfect for my tongue to make its way around with her moaning and sighing being my compass to find my way to her g spot. I'm pretty turned on when she gets turned on. I'm not interested in the encounter that's all about me and my needs. I prefer to allow the process to unfold. And if the girl is right for me it's a massive added bonus. I don't write bad reviews for girls. I just don't write about the experience. So far I am making my way around all the girls as Mascara and everyones getting a review.
    So getting back to this review, we went straight into doggy which was perfect for me. I loved looking at her amazing ass as I pounded her fuck hole from behind. She seemed to be enjoying it too.
    After this we went into missionary and just before I came I requested to do so on her ass crack. She agreed and I blew my load fair onto her little brown freckle. Mmmm I love that shit. Smearing it all over her butt, and crack. I reckon I could have gone her again.
    Mascara has got some beautiful little Asian dolls working there. I can't wait to get back there and try out some of the other babes listed on their website. Ticks in boxes for me. Hot and not a rip off.
    Also the great service continues with Jennifer, and Connie, and Apple. As they are the new owners they really make an effort to insure your time is relaxing, enjoyable and complimented by nice refreshments.
    Good work ladies. Thumbs up from me.
    Thanks for reading.
    HunterPunter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR's from you HP, thanks.
    Looks like I need to pay this place a visit... How accurate are the photos on their website?

Banned

Yumi

Sexy playful Taiwan girl Barbie .. !! She is sweet with a pretty face and nice sexy body.All pic are real !

Banned
    Monday
    24/12/2018

Casey(Australia)
    23yo Australia girl, Super beautiful, party, Good at chatting.....

Yiyi
    She has skilled hands, moist lips and a soft, comforting body - all aimed at your maximum pleasure.

Claire
    Singapore, 23yo,Cup Size: D ,Height: 160cm , Weight: 48kg

Coco (Korea)
    (Korean),25yo,Cup Size: B , Height: 160cm, Weight:48kg

Lisa (Korea)
    Cup Size: C , Height: 162cm , Weight: 50kg ,a hottie came from Korea with a great girlfriend experience and lots of exclusive skills. super busty

Jenny
    Sweet and seductive girl with a natural, hot fit body and snow skin.