Thread: Bambi - so young so innocent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bambi - so young so innocent

Got a bit of spare time on a quiet night so I messaged Angela to let her know I will be paying them a visit.

Arrived at around 2pm and was shown 4 girls. Bambi’s innocent look caught my attention straight the way. Asked Angela’s recommendation and she also suggested me to give Bambi a try.

Told Angela I would like to spend an hour with Bambi, paid the toll and waited for Bambi to come back to the room.

As she opened the door my eyes could not leave her anymore, her look is so innocent. She is definitely service oriented, and she pays attention to details as well.

We had a shower together and actions started inside the shower box, her BBBJ skill is very good, looking at an innocent girl kneeling in front of you is absolutely mind blowing.

After a while, she dried us up and we headed to the bed.

She directed me to lie on my back and she stared her magic work with her tongue, the cat bath is so sensual and it feels great. A few mins later she asked me to turn around and continue with her amazing BBBJ again. She dommed her up before I exploded and we started with me up the top. After a while I am done for round 1.

We then had a chat about her life when she gave me some massage. Who would have thought a tiny girl like this has such good massaging skills.

After a bit of rest we went for round 2. She started with BBBJ to get me ready again and this time we tried a few different positions.

Bambi is one of the most innocent girls that I have seen and she is really a gem.

Thanks Angela for your recommendation, never disappoints.

Thanks Billy for your review

Shane

join her for xmas sweetness

sex and innocence together

so stunning this girl

sweet kisses all tonight

bambi loves thursday

enjoy some bambi innocence today

finish the year with a bang

innocence and sex together

maybe not innocent

enjoy some Friday sex