Thread: Punting and the Holiday Season

Punting and the Holiday Season

I started punting back in late 2015 so I have little insight, but when it comes to the Xmas/End-of-Year holiday season, I find my urge to punt lower since it's a lot more time spent with friends and family. It didn't affect me much for the 2015 period since I was just getting started, but since 2016 I'm finding myself winding down and not feeling the drive to go for a punt as Xmas and the New Year rolls around.

On the other hand, I can see this boost in free time means more excuses to go try out new rosters or visit regulars, and the overall jovial end-of-year mood can make encounters much more memorable.

What do you guys think?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Christmas/New Year - less brothers punting, less girls working, my experience, go holidays, back home country or oversea holiday.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No. Less punt family holiday and less girls.

Banned
    But sometimes you may suffer 'blue balls' over the festive season with all those bikinis at the beach and limited opportunities to cum

Yeap, going to Melbourne with family for the week during Xmas, and that will be no punt as 24/7 in toll!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same here bro AH...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good time of year. Less traffic and ladies are more relaxed. Just make sure the joint has A/C. You never want to melt away having so much fun😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find lounging around backpacker bars around xmas and new years to be better. Its generally like that all year round for backpacker bars but personally I find the festive season helps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by canscars View Post
    Christmas/New Year - less brothers punting, less girls working, my experience, go holidays, back home country or oversea holiday.
    Don't know about this but a recent visit to a shop indicated many punters around and most girls were busy. The rosters show many girls working over this long break.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah still plenty of girls working during the silly season but most of the more popular ones will be taking a break and back in the new year

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Summer is the best time of the year for Japanese girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went to 278 today and was shown 10+ girls I think, popular ones of course booked. it was also day time. maybe punters have gone for holiday? lucky me, plenty to choose from.