Thread: A christmas wish

Senior Member(無間使者)

A christmas wish

Dear Santa

For Christmas this year I was wondering if you could line me up a stunning babe who is expert in BBBJ, DATY, 69, Nude massage and CIM. I'm open to nationalities (no need to discriminate) but she must be a real looker with a hot bod and a willingess to please. Somewhere in Sydney would be good and an hour should do it and hopefully end up with change from $120-150.

I promise I have been a good boy (well, most of the time) and will treat the lady very, very nice.

I'm eager to hear your suggestions. You are a well travelled man, Santa, and must have met so many beautiful girls in your travels so I'm sure you can sort something out for me.

Yours truly

Widebluesea

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    There are plenty of beautiful women out there mate.

To get your request in one package at that price however might be a bit of a dream.

l know a few that meet 90% of your requirements most with hot bodies for me its not important but a real looker might be the only short fall.

The real good lookers are young and if you want young then you have to trade it off for other areas in service etc.

The choice is yours.

For me forget young service every time. I had a great punt today with a probably 34 year old saw two 19 year olds in the last couple of weeks a waste of time can't beat experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dear Littlewonder … yes, I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one ...

90% sounds good, I can live with that can you PM me some more details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, can you also PM me details of 34yro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not going to lie and obviously no taking the moral high ground on this forum. But wishing for a good cheap hooker for xmas is kind of sad.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Santa is busy banging chicks, he'll sure give you some recommendation

Banned
    Bad Santa is definitely banging young chicks!

https://xhamster.com/videos/bad-santa-sex-scene-8914477

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hah hah Billy Bob Thornton in bad santa … what a legend! great movie, lucky guy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you get your Christmas wish acknowledged? Did you come close to getting your wish?
    New Years is just around the corner. Is there another wish to start the year with a bang???

Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    Dear Santa

For Christmas this year I was wondering if you could line me up a stunning babe who is expert in BBBJ, DATY, 69, Nude massage and CIM. I'm open to nationalities (no need to discriminate) but she must be a real looker with a hot bod and a willingess to please. Somewhere in Sydney would be good and an hour should do it and hopefully end up with change from $120-150.

I promise I have been a good boy (well, most of the time) and will treat the lady very, very nice.

I'm eager to hear your suggestions. You are a well travelled man, Santa, and must have met so many beautiful girls in your travels so I'm sure you can sort something out for me.

Yours truly

Widebluesea

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi domosan … santa didn't come up with the goods sadly. But I plan to enjoy myself in the new year and treat myself to a threesome